Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

дайте пожалуйста ответы на Ю.Голицынский грамматика

Гриха Ученик (177), закрыт 16 лет назад
Дополнен 16 лет назад
с 162 по 164 , хотябы несколько буду очень благодарен
Лучший ответ
Улыбка)) Знаток (250) 16 лет назад
Упражнение 162

1. The students are. 2. They were, there was. 3. They will be, they are. 4. My father is. 5. He was. 6. I shall be. 7. My sister will not be. 8. She will be. 9. Will you be. 10. Was your father. 11. My sister was. 12. She is not. 13. We were. 14. Where is your mother, she is. 15. Where were you, I was. 16. My family will be. 17. Is your little sister, she is. 18. Will you be, I shall. 19. My granny was, she was. 20. My friend is. 21. He will be. 22. Where are your books, they are.
Упражнение 163

Ronald Frank is a managing director of the First Bank of Kingsville on Main Street. He is always on a business trip. Yesterday he was in Geneva. Tomorrow he will be in London. Last week he was in Chicago. Next week he will be in New Orleans. At the moment he is in Amsterdam. In two hours he will be in the Hague. Three days ago he was in Paris. At the end of his trip he is usually very tired but happy. He is with his family now. His sons are so much excited. They have got new toys from their father. Everybody in the family is very glad to see him at home again.
Упражнение 164

1. Yesterday they were in the library. 2. They are at school now. 3. Tomorrow they will be at the theatre. 4. At the moment he is not here. 5. On Sunday he will be at the concert. 6. Last Saturday he was at the stadium. 7. My brother is at school now. 8. My brother was at the cinema yesterday. 9. My brother will be at home tomorrow. 10. Will you be at home tomorrow? 11. Was she in the park yesterday? 12. Is he in the yard now? 13. Where is father? 14. Where were you yesterday? 15. Where will he be tomorrow? 16. My books were on the table. Where are they now? 17. My mother was not at work yesterday. She was at home. 18. My friend is not in the park. He is at school. 19. Tomorrow at three o'clock Nick and Mike will be in the yard. 20. We were not in the south last summer. We were in Moscow. 21. Tomorrow my grandfather will be in the village. 22. When will your sister be at home? 23. Will you be a pilot? — No, I shall be a sailor. 24. My sister was a student last year, and now she is a doctor. — Will you be a doctor, too? — No, I shall not be a doctor. I shall be an engineer. 25. They were not at the cinema. 26. They are not at school. 27. They are at home. 28. Were you in the park yesterday? 29. Was he at school yesterday? 30. He was a worker. 31. She was a teacher.
Остальные ответы
Кристина Гуру (2554) 16 лет назад
У меня весь решебник по этой книге, что имеено тебе нужно? ? Я тебе все не могу написать, там очень много! ! КАкое имеено упражнение??
ГрихаУченик (177) 16 лет назад
с 162 по 164 , хотябы несколько буду очень благодарен
Похожие вопросы