Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста срочно составить диалог по английскому на экзамен!!!!

Маша Скрипченко Знаток (317), закрыт 16 лет назад
Дана следующая ситуация: You are discussing the problem of smoking. Should smoking be allowed in places
such as classrooms, restaurants, banks and other places where the public gathers?
How about work places? Do you think the government should it be left up to the
managers or employees or both to decide?
Лучший ответ
Grana Padano Мастер (1717) 16 лет назад
Ситуация: ты приходишь на работу, а на пороге, в мороз, стоит твой коллега и курит сигарету, дрожа от холода. Ты его грузишь по теме "курить - это противно" и советуешь вместо сигарет покупать жене почще цветы. Он счастлив, что ты поделилась с ним советом.

A:Hello, you are smoking in such cold weather stying here in the street?You must be crazy, you'll get cold!
B:I know. I'm afraid of my chief. Yesterday my colleagues and I smoked in the restroom of our office and the boss, who's allergic, told that if I do that again, he'll pay me less money for this month.
A:Your chief is right. Do you think it's so pleasant to smell this terrible smoke?
B:It must be terrible enough if you don't smoke yourself. My wife usually tries to avoid going to places where smokers gather. But such places are ylmost inescapable!
A:The only way to solve the problem is to forbid smoking in public places.
B:May be it'll be better so. At least you shouldn't think twice before smoking a cigarette: just sit in your own flat, relax, read a paper and smoke without annoying anybody.
A:Or just give up smoking! Spend your money on flowers for your wife instead of buying this stuff!
B:Yes, I've bought no flowers for my wife recently. I'll do this immediately!
Источник: Надеюсь, пригодится! Если что, можно сократить
Маша СкрипченкоЗнаток (317) 16 лет назад
спасиб тебе большое)))
Остальные ответы
Hyon Знаток (451) 16 лет назад
sityaciya takaya ti razgovarivae6' o probleme pro kyrenie!sledyet li tebe kyrit' v klasse restarane banke i v drygih mestah i v mestah gde mnogo ludei!na s4et mesta raboti,mojno li tam?a dal'6e 4et ne ponyala i ya k dialogy ne o4'!
Aismann Ученик (203) 7 лет назад
A:Hello, you are smoking in such cold weather stying here in the street?You must be crazy, you'll get cold!
B:I know. I'm afraid of my chief. Yesterday my colleagues and I smoked in the restroom of our office and the boss, who's allergic, told that if I do that again, he'll pay me less money for this month.
A:Your chief is right. Do you think it's so pleasant to smell this terrible smoke?
B:It must be terrible enough if you don't smoke yourself. My wife usually tries to avoid going to places where smokers gather. But such places are ylmost inescapable!
B:May be it'll be better so. At least you shouldn't think twice before smoking a cigarette: just sit in your own flat, relax, read a paper and smoke without annoying anybody.
A:Or just give up smoking! Spend your money on flowers for your wife instead of buying this stuff!
Иван Хомяков Ученик (205) 7 лет назад
Артём Андреев Ученик (201) 7 лет назад
Похожие вопросы