Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Люди помогите пожалуйста! умоляю! Нужно написать приглашение на Новый Год другу по английскому. Очень надо на завтра.

элеонора Знаток (290), закрыт 9 лет назад
про новый год на английском языке . другу письмо. очень надо срочно! умоляю! отозвитесь добрые люди!!!! буду ждать до 9 часов.
Лучший ответ
Артем Зинченко Профи (866) 9 лет назад
Вы хотя бы на русском напишите. А с переводом помочь можно. Если только не большой. Старайтесь вложиться предложений в 5-7.
элеонораЗнаток (290) 9 лет назад
у меня есть текст на русском написать его?
Артем Зинченко Профи (866) Ну, только если небольшой. Большой - или через гугл, или за деньги.
небольшой
Артем Зинченко Профи (866) Так пишите.
Привет Уля! Как дела? У меня все хорошо! Скоро будет Новый Год. Моя мама будет наряжать елку, мы будем дарить друг другу подарки, писать поздравления и радоваться. Будет весело. Я приглашаю тебя на этот праздник. Жду тебя 31 декабря в восемь часов вечера у меня дома на улице Бувина.
Артем Зинченко Профи (866) Hello, Ula! How are you? I'm good. New Year is coming. My mother will decorate a fir, we will present gifts to each other, write congratulations and rejoice. I expect you coming to my home on Buvina str. on December 31at 8 o'clock.
Остальные ответы
Пужистый Ёш Гуру (2553) 9 лет назад
Приглашения бывают разные и зависят от того кем тебе человек приходится что за вечеринка и тд и тп. В целом в приглашениях пишут само приглашения, куда и когда приходить, и что требуется от человека которого приглашают.
например:

Hello Dear Friend Baraka,

I am very happy to invite you to the best New Years party ever. The party is hosted by me in Kremlin. I really hope you can make it.

It's gonna be fun!

Kisses & Hugs,
Volodja

Where: Kremlin, Moscow, Russia, 103073.
When: 31 Dec 2015 11pm. - undefined
What to bring: good mood, a little buzz, and yourself of course.
Dress code: something should be on.
Привет Уля! Как дела? У меня все хорошо! Скоро будет Новый Год. Моя мама
будет наряжать елку, мы будем дарить друг другу подарки, писать
поздравления и радоваться. Будет весело. Я приглашаю тебя на этот
праздник. Жду тебя 31 декабря в восемь часов вечера у меня дома на улице
Бувина.
Пужистый Ёш Гуру (2553) ну и текст пипец, как например Уля догодается нужно ему брать подарки на всех или только один подарок и все такое и вообще причем сдесь мама наряжающая елку, это что относится к вечеринке. . Ладно короч пиши как то так: Hi Willy, New Year is almost here. We are going to have a little party at my house (Buvina street) at 31 of December 2015. I look forward to see you there. Party starts at 8pm. Be there! it's going to be fun. Cheers Eleonora.
Stanislawa Просветленный (46936) 9 лет назад
Hello Margret!
It’s been too long since our last visit, and I thought I’d write to you to see how everything is. So, how are you and the family doing?
Our friends should drive up for a weekend out with us. There’s a new restaurant in town, and I think you’d like it; it’s very simple and cozy. We are going to meet New Year there.I hope you will join us! The Party promisses to be very interesting!
We would like to wish you a merry Christmas and New Year filled with
surprises and blessings. May god protect you this festive season and shower you blessings the coming year.
We all miss you very much, Margret, and the family is welcome to come visit any time at all. I hope all is well with everyone. Please send hellos from all of us to your family. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Eleanora

New Year Party Invitation :
I am conducting a New Year Party
Please come and Join.
Wishing you a Happy New Year
As the New Year with new hopes and dreams
Is coming I am planning to welcome it with
Celebration and Party.
Please Join with us for Dine and dance
And make the New Year Party a grand success.
Happy New Year
It is New year and time to celebrate
Let us conduct a party to celebrate
Please come
Make the Party a grand succes
Happy New Year
Let us start new endeavours with Confidence in New year
For that we will conduct a New Year Party with fun and dance
Happy New Year
New Year is the day of fresh start
Let us say good bye to old year and
welcome the new year with a grand party
Please come and make it a grand succes
Happy New Year
Let us dine and smile as we say goodbye to the old year
and say “hello” to the New Year that will come.
Dance and kiss as we celebrate the goodness of the past year
and welcome with so much joy the coming of the
New Year. Let us party!
Cheers to the New Year!
Let us party with our family and friends!
Cocktails, dance, fireworks!
What else is happier than celebrating
New Year with all of you.
Join our party and enjoy!
Be prepared! I have a party this New Year
that will surely blow you off like a firework.
Come and join!
спасибо
Denos Профи (525) 8 лет назад

I am very happy to invite you to the best New Years party ever. The party is hosted by me in Kremlin. I really hope you can make it.

It's gonna be fun!

Kisses & Hugs,
Volodja

ДАНЯ елин Знаток (399) 7 лет назад

It's gonna be fun!

Kisses & Hugs,
Volodja

ДАНЯ елинЗнаток (399) 7 лет назад
Hello Margret!
It’s been too long since our last visit, and I thought I’d write to you to see how everything is. So, how are you and the family doing?
Our friends should drive up for a weekend out with us. There’s a new restaurant in town, and I think you’d like it; it’s very simple and cozy. We are going to meet New Year there.I hope you will join us! The Party promisses to be very interesting!
We would like to wish you a merry Christmas and New Year filled with
surprises and blessings. May god protect you this festive season and shower you blessings the coming year.
We all miss you very much, Margret, and the family is welcome to come visit any time at all. I hope all is well with everyone. Please send hellos from all of us to your family. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Eleanora

New Year Pa
Похожие вопросы