Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста с английским!

Владимир Кокшаров Знаток (314), закрыт 7 лет назад
Вариант10

1.Образуйте множественное число существительных с помощью суффикса, обращая внимание на орфографические изменения.
A room, a shelf, a wife, a glass, a suit, a toy, a lady, an arm, a book, a child, a foot, a goose, an egg, a bus, a pig
2.Замените существительное с предлогом of существительными в притяжательном падеже.
A brush of Mrs. Bell, the dinner of the woman, the radio of a man, the flowers of the girl, the milk of the children, the dog of the boy
3.Образуйте степени сравнения от следующих прилагательных и наречий.
Naughty, big, wide, hot, exiting, laborious, well, badly, little.
4.Заполните пропуски глаголом to be, употребляя соответствующую форму в Present Indefinite
1. Mr. Bell … an artist. 2. John and I …his sons. 3. My sister … a schoolgirl. 4. I … a student of a college. 5. They … friends. 6. You … a good boy.
5.Заполните пропуски глаголом to have, употребляя соответствующую форму в Present Indefinite
1. Mrs. Bell …two sons and a daughter. 2. Jane …her own room. 3. We … also our car. 4. My mother … a good job. 5. You … also a big family.
6.Употребите оборот there is/there are в следующих предложениях. Переведите.
1. … a cat on the table. 2. … a basket on the table. 3. … oranges in the cupboard. 4. … a telephone on the table. 5. … a bottle under the table. 6. … a glass in the cupboard.
7.Замените выделенные слова личными местоимениями.
1. Mary helps her mother every day. 2. Frank listens to the radio usually. 3. Frank and Mary like to watch a football match. 4. The cat tried to catch a mouse. 5. The men give the children a ball.
8.Употребите соответствующие притяжательные местоимения вместо личных местоимений, данных в скобках.
1. ( I ) … umbrella is red, yours is blue. 2. ( she ) … face is white and round. 3. (they) …match began at three o’clock. 4. (you) … speech was exiting. 5. (he) … song lasts 5 minutes.
9.Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present Indefinite
1. She (walk) to school with her friends. 2. He (count) the books. 3. I (clean) the windows. 4. The children (clap) their hands. 5. The little girls (cry) sometimes.
10.Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Past или Future Indefinite по смыслу.
1.She (cook) a meal tomorrow. 2. We (play) football yesterday. 3. She (look) at the child at that moment. 4. He (wash) his car next morning. 5. We (see) an aeroplane yesterday.
10. Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах:
1) They stayed in Moscow all summer. 2) She planned her work well. 3) The crowd waited a long time to see the famous actor. 4) He worked in that Institute for many years. 5) We arrived home late. 6) He entered this class in April. 7) Ann passed all her examinations. 8) The meeting lasted a long time
11. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в форме Future Simple:
1) Helen (find) the book which you need.
2) They (see) us tomorrow.
3) He (finish) the work in April.
4) The shops (close) at noon today.
5) We (arrive) at three o’clock.
6) She (tell) you all about it.
7) You (spend) two months in the South.
8) The plant (die) because of lack of sunshine.
12. Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах:
1) They will return in October. 2) These exercises will be easy for you. 3) He will be able to meet us later. 4) Our drama society will present a new play this year. 5) The lesson will be over at twelve o’clock. 6) There will be three new students in the class. 7) She will leave a message on the table for him. 8) They will write to us on Wednesday.
Лучший ответ
Александр Савенок Оракул (51120) 7 лет назад
1.Образуйте множественное число .
roomS, a shelVES, wiVES, glassES, suitS, toyS, ladIES, armS, bookS, childREN, FEET, gEESE, eggS, buSSES, pigS
2.Замените существительными в притяжательном падеже.
Mrs. Bel' BRUSHl, the woman'S DINNER, the MAN'S radio, the GIRL'S flowers, the children'S MILK, the BOY'S dog
3.Образуйте степени сравнения
Naughty - naught-IER naught-IES, big - BIGGER / BIGGEST, wide WIDER / WIDEST, hot - HOTTER / HOTTEST, exiting - MORE / MOST +, laborious - MORE / MOST +, well - BETTER / BEST, badly - WORSE/ WORST, little - LESS / LEAST / превосходная степень часто с артиклем THE.
4.Заполните пропуски глаголом to be in Present Indefinite
1. Mr. Bell IS an artist. 2. John and I ARE his sons. 3. My sister IS a schoolgirl. 4. I AM a student of a college. 5. They ARE friends. 6. You ARE a good boy.
5.Заполните пропуски глаголом to have в Present Indefinite
1. Mrs. Bell HAS two sons and a daughter. 2. Jane HAS her own room. 3. We HAVE also our car. 4. My mother HAS a good job. 5. You HAVE also a big family.
6.Употребите оборот there is/there are .
1. THERE IS a cat on the table. 2.THERE IS a basket on the table. 3.THERE ARE oranges in the cupboard. 4. THERE IS a telephone on the table. 5. THERE IS a bottle under the table. 6. THERE IS a glass in the cupboard.
7.Замените выделенные слова личными местоимениями.
1. SHE (Mary) helps her mother every day. 2.HE ( Frank) listens to the radio usually. 3. HE(Frank) and SHE(Mary) BOTH like to watch a football match. 4. IT (the cat) tried to catch a mouse. 5. THEY (the men) give the children a ball.
8.Употребите соответствующие притяжательные местоимения вместо личных местоимений, данных в скобках.
1. ( I ) MY umbrella is red, yours is blue. 2. ( she ) HER face is white and round. 3. (they) THEIR …match began at three o’clock. 4. (you) YOUR speech was exiting. 5. (he) HIS song lasts 5 minutes.
9.Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present Indefinite
1. She (walk) WALKS to school with her friends. 2. He (count) COUNTS the books. 3. I (clean) CLEAN the windows. 4. The children (clap) CLAPS their hands. 5. The little girls (cry) CRY sometimes.
10.Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Past // Future Indefinite
1.She (cook) WILL COOK a meal tomorrow. 2. We (play) PLAYED football yesterday. 3. She (look) LOOKS at the child at that moment. 4. He (wash) WILL WASH his car next morning. 5. We (see) SAW an aeroplane yesterday.
10. Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах:
1) They stayed in Moscow all summer - DO THEY STAY....// THEY DO NOT STAY...
2) DID she plan her work well?// SHE DID NOT PLAN....3) The crowd DID NOT wait a long time to see the famous actor // DID THE crowd wait a long time...?4) He DID NOT work in that Institute for many years// DID he work in that Institute for many years? 5) We DID NOT arrive home late // DID we arrive home late?. 6) DID he enter this class in April? He DID NOT enter
Источник: Далее не лезет!
Остальные ответы
Vladimir Black Гуру (3533) 7 лет назад
1. rooms, shelves, wives, glasses, suits, toys, ladies, arms, books, children, feet, geese, eggs, buses, pigs
Похожие вопросы