Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Дайте пжалуста сочинение на англ языке на тему"КАК Я ВСТРЕЧАЮ НОВЫЙ ГОД"!!!

Sting Профи (555), закрыт 15 лет назад
на 15 предложений)))))

всех с наступающим!!!
Лучший ответ
Anna Serova Мудрец (10242) 15 лет назад
During the New Year's night billions of people all over the Earth party out instensively, eat, drink and get involved in a number of other entertainment activities. I can think of one more extreme nihilistic way to spend the New Year's night - TO GO TO BED early Your friends and acquaintances are going to worship you, because you know, there ain't many people who voluntarily sleep all through the New Year's night, negating the social norms and all-human traditions. Those who dare to try it reached their Nirvana by getting rid of their mundane wishes and attachments. And just imagine how well you're going to look next morning in contrast all the people around with sullen sleepy eyes and greenish faces
Another idea I can suggest is meeting New Year wondering deep in a forest faaar away from any signs of civilization. Just imagine it - you alone in a wild forest, no people many miles around, the canvas of sky covered with mysterious New Year stars, freshness of forest air and complete silence... If choosing this alternative you should get prepared in advance by ordering a bus/train ticket to the nearest wild forest, buying a warm tent, forester accesories and provisions. Be sure to leave you watch home and try guessing the moment New Year 2009 comes surrounding by wild nature. Perhaps you'll meet Santa Claus, a UFO or a faerie... It is really worth trying, indeed!
Остальные ответы
Yuliya Alekseeva Мастер (1901) 15 лет назад
Can you give me this text in Russian and I'll translate?
Похожие вопросы