Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Просьба к тем, кто хорошо знает английкий язык...

Илона ... Ученик (62), закрыт 15 лет назад
Очень прошу перевести этот текст)Завтра у меня презентация, я должна продемонстрировать своё сочинение на тему "Самый красивый человек, которого я встречала в своей жизни"...Я решила написать про маленького человека...про моего недавно родившегося племянника..ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА перевести то, что ниже написано))очень буду признательна) А то у меня на русском получается изьясниться, а вот на английском словарного запаса не хватает, как никак 1 курс ещё...
Привет.Сегодня я вам расскажу о самом красивом человеке, которого я видела в своей жизни..Увидела я его всего лишь 2 месяца назад, но он мне так понравился и я его так полюбила, что буду любить теперь его всю свою жизнь..Нет, это не молодой человек,это мой плем янни к, который родился 2 месяца назад...(вытаскиваю плакат с его фото)....
У него маленькие ручки, маленькие ножки,серые глазки и круглое лицо..Очень пухленькие щёчки, которые я люблю часто целовать,а ещё он у меня умеет немножко говорить.Первым нашим словом было "агу",затем "гаги"...Мы с ним понимаем друг друга с самого его рождения.Для меня это самое дорогое в жизни, самыый лучший)

Если можно не пользуйтесь переводчиком, а помогите если можете)ЗАранее благодарю!
Лучший ответ
Sorceress Мастер (2219) 15 лет назад
Hello! Today I'm going to tell you about the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I saw him two months ago and I loved him so much that I will love him all my life. No, it's not a young man, it is my nephew who was born 2 months ago.
He has small arms, small legs, grey eyes,a round face and chubby cheeks which I often like to kiss. Also he can speak a liitle. his first words were "agu" then "gagi". We have been understund each other since his birth. It is the most precious thing in my life, he is the best!
Источник: ошибок нет
Остальные ответы
Borz Ученик (243) 15 лет назад
The Regard.Today I shall tell you about the most beautiful persons, who I saw in its lifes..Has Seen I his(its) whole only 2 months back, but he me so liked and I his(its) so has loved that shall love now his(its) whole its life..No, this not young person,this my lash янни to, which was born 2 months back...(pull out the poster with his(its) photo)....
Beside it small handles, small drumsticks,gray peephole and round person..Much пухленькие щQчки, which I love often to kiss,but else he beside I shall die немножко speak.The First word was "agu",then "eider ducks"...We with he understand each other with most his(its) births.For me this the most expensive in lifes, самыый best)

несколько слов не смог перевисти
**Mur*** Профи (656) 15 лет назад
Greetings. Today I to you will tell about the most beautiful person whom I saw in the life. I Have seen it only 2 months ago, but it so was pleasant to me also I it so has grown fond that I will love now its all life. No, it not the young man, is mine племянник to which was born 2 months ago... (I pull out the poster about its photo)....At it small handles, small legs, grey eyes and a round face. Very chubby cheeks which I like to kiss often, and still he at me is able to speak a little bit. The first our word was "агу", then "eiders"... We with it understand each other since its most birth. For me this the most expensive in a life, the best)

племянник не знаю как буит... а вообще вроде правильно
Ксения Мастер (1349) 15 лет назад
Hello! I would like to tell you about the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. I have seen him just 2 months ago, but I liked and loved him so much what I will love him for all my life. No, it isn't boyfriend, this is my nephew, who was born 2 months ago. He has small hands, small legs, grey eyes and round face. He also has chubby cheeks, which I like to kiss. He can speak a little bit too. First word he said was "agu", then "gagi'... We understand each other from his birthday. He is the dearest person in my life, he is the very best.
Что-то вроде этого)))
Похожие вопросы