Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожадлуйста, надо перевести небольшой кусочек текста на английский язык

Alex Lensky Ученик (14), на голосовании 14 лет назад
Тока не надо мне предлогать различные переводчики,мне нужен нормальный человеческий перевод.Вот текст:Привет Таня. Я пишу тебе на английском, потому что хочу, чтобы только ты поняла меня. Не знаю, почему я это делаю, может я просто хочу, наконец, во все разобраться. Поэтому и затеваю этот разговор. Конечно, я предпочел бы, чтобы мы встретились и поговорили нормально, но, наверное, есть определенные причины, по которым я не заслуживаю этого, только так я могу объяснить то, что за столько времени ты не сделала не одной попытки для этого разговора,хотя сказала, что подумаешь и все скажешь. Ты хочешь, чтобы я сам все понял, возможно, я что-то понял, но я бы хотел услышать все это, а не теряться в догадках. В конце концов, это будет справедливо. Я вообще не хотел тебе ничего говорить и не строил на счет тебя не каких планов. Я реалист, но подумав, почему бы и нет. Да и потом услышал- глупо, начинать идти по второму пути не попробовав первый. Так что вот так. Жизнь вообще последнее время смеется надо мной, не знаю, чем я перед ней провинился, ну сама посуди: эта не понятно, откуда взявшаяся любовь к тебе, смерть лучших моих друзей и я не знаю каких еще сюрпризов ожидать от нее. Но мысль о том что у меня есть лучшая подруга, которая всегда будет рядом, поможет и поддержит в любую минуту ,говорила мне что я не один,но оказалось не все так хорошо, как казалось со стороны. Я понял все это из первой так сказать не простой ситуации. Я думал в нашей дружбе все будет открыто и честно, но вместо правды я услышал всего лишь какую-то отговорку… а мне еще завидовали друзья… И я не когда раньше не мог подумать что ты поступишь со мной вот так, какая бы не была ситуация, оказалось я ошибался …Ладно что-то я разошелся, это твоя жизнь, и я не имею некого права вмешиваться в нее, извини…но я хочу понять как мне жить дальше, и на кого я могу рассчитывать
Дополнен 14 лет назад
мне кажется что все переводы написанные ранее были сделаны на переводчиках,так проскакивают русские слова.Кто-нибудь переведите человеческим языком
Голосование за лучший ответ
олег крымский Мудрец (15751) 14 лет назад
:Regard Tanya. I write you in english since want to only you has understood me. Do Not know, why I this does, can I simply want, finally, in all understand. So and затеваю this talk. Certainly, I have preferred that we were met and have spoke orderly, but, probably, there is determined reasons, on which I do not deserve this, only so I can explain that for so much time you has not did not one attempts for this talk though has said that will think and all will say. You want that I itself all have understood, possible, I something have understood, but I wanted to hear all this, rather then get lost in guesswork. Finally, this will fair. I in general did not want you nothing speak and did not build on count you not what plan. I am a realist, but having thought, why and no. Yes and has afterwards heard- foolishly, begin to go on the second way not having tried first. So here is so. The Life in general is recently dared it is necessary me, do not know, than I before she was guilty, well dishes itself: this not understandable, whence взявшаяся love to you, death best my friends and I do not know what else surprise to expect from it. But thought about that that I have a best girlfriend, which always will beside, will help and will support at any minute, spoke me that I not one,but turned out to be not all so well, what seemed on the part of. I have understood all this from the first so to speak not situation idle time. I thought in our friendship all will openly and honestly, but instead of truth I have heard whole only some pretext but I else envied the friends And I not when earlier could not think that you enter with me here is so, what was not a situation, turned out to be I mistakenned Well something I разошелся, this your life, and I have not there is no one right to sail in it, excuse me but I want to understand how do I live further, and on who I can calculate
Крупская Мастер (1693) 14 лет назад
Greetings Таня. I write to you in English because I want that only you have understood me. I do not know, why I do it, I can is simple I wish to understand, at last, in all. Therefore also I conceive this conversation. Certainly, I would prefer, that we have met and have talked normally, but, probably, there are certain reasons on which I do not deserve it, only so I can explain that for so much time you have made one attempt for this conversation though has told that you will think also all will tell. You want, that I have understood all, probably, I have understood something, but I would like to hear all this, instead of to guess. Eventually, it will be fair. I at all did not wish anything to speak you and did not build on the account you not what plans. I the realist, but having thought why also is not present. And then услышал-it is silly, to start to go on the second way not having tried the first. So here so. The life in general last time is dared over me, I do not know, than I before it was guilty, well itself посуди: this it is not clear, whence the undertaken love to you, death of the best my friends and I do not know what else surprises to expect from it. But the idea on that that at me is the best girlfriend who always will be a number, will help and will support any minute, I not spoke me that one, but there was not all so well as it seemed from. I have understood all this from the first so to say not a simple situation. I thought in our friendship all it will be opened and is fair, but instead of the truth I have heard only any excuse … and I was envied still by friends … And I not when could not think earlier that you will act with me here so what would not be a situation, there was I something was mistaken … All right I has missed, it is your life, and I have no nobody the rights to interfere with it, excuse … but I wish to understand as me to live further and on whom I can count
Анастасия Вудонис Знаток (324) 14 лет назад

Hi! Tanja. I write to you in English because I want that only you have understood me. I do not know, why I do it, I can is simple I wish to understand, at last, in all. Therefore also I start this conversation. Certainly, I would prefer, that we have met and have talked normally, but, probably, there are certain reasons on which I do not deserve it, only so I can explain that for so much time you have made one attempt for this conversation though has told that you will think also all will tell. You want, that I have understood all, probably, I have understood something, but I would like to hear all it, instead of to guess. Eventually, it will be fair. I at all did not wish anything to speak to you and did not build into the account you not what plans. I the realist, but having thought, why also is not present. And has then heard - silly, to start to go on the second way without having tried the first. So here so. The life in general lately laughs over me, I do not know, than I before it was guilty, well itself посуди: this it is not clear, whence the undertaken love to you, death of the best my friends and I do not know what else surprises to expect from it. But the thought on that that at me is the best girlfriend who always will be a number, will help and will support any minute, I not told me that one, but there was not all so well as it seemed from outside. I have understood all it from the first so to say not a simple situation. I thought in our friendship all it will be opened and is fair, but instead of the truth I have heard only any excuse … and I was envied still by friends … And I not when could not think earlier that you will arrive with me here so what would not be a situation, there was I I was mistaken … All right something have dispersed, it is your life, and I have no nobody the rights to interfere with it, excuse … but I wish to understand as me to live further and on whom I can count
Пользователь удален Гуру (3387) 14 лет назад
Dear Tanya!
I decided to ask internet users to translate this letter in English cause I want only you to understend it . I don't actually know what I'm doing it for, maybe, I just want to make sense of everything. That's why I'm starting our dialogue. Of course, I' d pefer to meet you face to face, but, there must be some reasons that I'm unworthy of it. It's the only explanation I see, cause you haven't been attempting to have a talk for all this time, though you've promised to give me the answer You want me to understand all myself and I may have understood something, but I want you to answer cause I don't want to lose myself in conjectures. At least It would be just. I didn't really want to tell you anything and didn't have an intetntion to porpose. I'm a realist, but, having thought a litlle, I decided it possible.
а так.. на английском запросто можно хотя бы корявый перевод на русский через переводчик получить (если уж совсем английские слова в первый раз кто-то видит и кому-то очень надо это) Это лишнее, друг, не надо) )
Похожие вопросы