Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

где найти текст про семью на английском?

Катя логова Ученик (86), закрыт 10 лет назад
Лучший ответ
@LEX@NDR Искусственный Интеллект (109920) 14 лет назад
My family

My family is large (small, not very large). We are the family of seven (two, three, four, five, six): my mother, my father, my grandmother, my grandfather, my sister, my brother and I. My mothers name is She is years old. She is a teacher (a doctor, a worker, an engineer). She is a very nice, kind and clever woman. My fathers name is ...He is ...years old. He is a worker (a teacher, an engineer, a doctor, a businessman). He is lather tall and strong. He is a man of strong character - and all of us love him very much. My grandmothers name is ...She is ...years old. She does not work now, she is a pensioner, but she has a lot of work to do about the house. All of us try to help her. My grandfather s name is... He is... years old. He is a pensioner too. My brother and sister are students (pupils). There names are ...They are older (younger) than me. We are a very good family. We love each other very much. In the evenings, when all the members of our family get together after work and study, we like to watch TV, to read books and newspapers, to talk about different things and to discuss all our problems together. When the weather is good we sometimes go for a walk. We have a small house in the country with a garden and a kitchen-garden. There is much work there and on week-ends we go there and work and have rest all together.
Остальные ответы
Юрист Мудрец (16780) 14 лет назад
набери в поисковик my family....
K0t31 Мастер (1265) 14 лет назад
ПРИМЕР:

My family
We are 4 at our family: my mother, father, my elder brother and I.
I think, our family is friendly, united. We spend much time together, go for
a walk in the woods, visit theaters, museums, and go to the cinema. My
mother’s name is Luidmila Mikhailovna. She is an engineer, she works at
an office. She is a kind, nice woman. She can cook very well. She is fond
of reading. My father’s name is Konstantin Alexeevich. He is a sailor. He
is a strong, clever man. He often tells me interesting stories about different
countries. Father can do a lot of things. He teaches me to repair furniture,
to drive a car. My brother’s name is Alexei. He is 22 years old. He have
been studied in Far- Eastern State Marine Academy for 5 years. Now it is
a very difficult period for him: he is passing through state exams.
I have my duties about the house. I must go shopping, clean the
rooms. It’s not difficult for me. I like our home to be clean and tidy. I think
home is the nicest place. As proverb says, “East or West, home is best” .
There is no place more delightful than home and there are no people
dearer than your relatives.
Viktoria Kravchenko Мыслитель (9553) 14 лет назад
Families come in many shapes and sizes. Who do you include when you talk about "your family" ?

New Zealand is made up of lots of different sorts of families. Your family might be the family you were born into or the family you have created with your partner.

You might include just your partner, or families one or both of you bring from previous relationships. You might live with people you regard as family even though they are not blood relatives. The possibilities are many.

Families may be based on different kinds of adult relationships but the thing they have in common is that they provide a sense of belonging. They give identity and provide support and security. Your family is made up of the people you care about and the people who care about you.

Maybe you haven't taken the time to work out the various layers of your family and what they mean to you. Yet it can be an important thing to do especially if you can involve your children. Encourage them to talk about the people they understand to be part of their family.

Try it one wet Sunday afternoon. Take a pen and some paper and start by drawing a circle of close family -- maybe the people you live with or the family members you are closest to.

Then draw a bigger circle around it to take in the next group of family -- maybe people you don't see so often but whom you identify with and look to for support. Draw as many circles as you need to take in all the people you can think of.

Then try talking about the relationships you have with those people -- what they mean to you and how things work between you.

You might also want to include any close friends that you have a family-like relationship with, people you can rely on and trust. These relationships might be the people you look to when your extended family live elsewhere or are not available to give you active support.

The family is where children and vulnerable family members should be able to go for safety and support. So it's important to encourage children to think about who is in their family and what family means to them.

Having a concept of your family that goes beyond mum, dad and the kids is also important when adult relationships break up. When parents separate, children often find security in wider and different family connections. Often these take in different generations and wider circles of friends.

When adult relationships break up children go on needing all of their family. They need to be able to look to their wider family relationships for continuity and security. And they need support in adjusting to new definitions of family.

НУ ИЛИ ВОТ....ВООБЩЕ МОЖНО ИЗ КУСОЧКОВ СВОЙ РАССКАЗ СОБРАТЬ... ГЛАВНОЕ ЧТО БЫ ФАНТАЗИЯ РАБОТАЛА.

A family is a group of people who are important to each other and offer each other love and support, especially in times of crises. In order to be sensitive to the wide variety of life styles, living arrangements, and cultural variations that exist today, the family... can no longer be limited to just parent-child relationships... Family involvement must reach out to include: mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, neighbors, and other persons who have important roles in the lives of people with disabilities.

As individuals and organizations working with families, we need to consider what enhances family resilience, improves personal communication, and strengthens family supports. Ask the question, are our services culturally competent and appropriate? Consider:

Be aware of the attitude we bring to families. "Values determine outcomes, attitudes determine outcomes, and one of the foremost things that health care providers must do is to examine their own values, look at their own behaviors and think about how they interact with families that they’re providing services to
Елена Озерова Профи (877) 14 лет назад
введи в поиск "топики по английскому", там будет много разных тем, в том числе и про семью.
Похожие вопросы