Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите найти сочинение по английскому на тему My Plans for this school year или This school year is important for me.

Влад Кривенко Ученик (188), на голосовании 13 лет назад
Голосование за лучший ответ
lora ilina Просветленный (33784) 13 лет назад
посмотри по этим ссылкам- потом скомпануещь
more than fine » next school year plans
Jul 1, 2009 ...Great plans! Since we do a July-to-June academic year here, ..Maybe I'll come to your school and re-do my senior English class (which was ...
morethanfine.homeschooljournal.net/2009/.../next-school-year-plans/ - Cached[PDF] MyRoad in the Classroom MY PLAN
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
goal statements with those they established at the beginning of the school year, and then update the Education section of My Plan accordingly. ..
www.collegeboard.com/prod.../MyRoadLessonPlansMyPlan.pdf
] School is important to me:
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
School is important to me: This month features stories, poems and artwork focusing ...new to this school last year and every teacher was so nice to me. ..
www.salkeiz.k12.or.us/system/files/StudentStories-October1WEB.pdf - Similar[PDF] Essay (PDF) - Why Education is important to me Many kids dislike ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Why Education is important to me. Many kids dislike school and think that's it not important to receive an education but I think a little different then ...
nfl.packers.com/fan_zone/contests/badger_mutual.../essay051106.pdfThird graders write about why school is important
Mar 22, 1999 ...He went to Winsted last year. And Laura Jacobson. ..School is important to me because it helps me learn stuff I need to know. ..
www.herald-journal.com/archives/1999/stories/grade3.html
Похожие вопросы