Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Проверьте и помогите ПЛИЗ!!!!

AShkA TiSdale))))) Знаток (477), закрыт 10 лет назад
company.
2)However, a fire in his father's store when Coles was eight (put) a serious financial burden on the family and a great deal of responsibility on Michael's young shoulders.
3) He (begin) working to help his family shortly after the fire and quickly (realize) the value of hard work
4) since cole did not attend college , he (go) straight to full-time after High School
5) He (work) as a salesman when he met a woman and fell in love.
Coles and his wife Donna (marry) in November of 1972, and they had a son and two daughters.
6)"I look for a business that (allow) me to stay home more"
7)The solution that he (find) for this problem was the first real step on his road to financial success.
8)Coles and a business partner (open) the first Great American Cookie Company, never knowing how popular the store (become).
9)During the next 20 years, The Great American Cookie Company (grow) and Coles became even more successful.
10) Coles surprisingly (not consider) himself a success, "i hate the word success. Success always (seem) to imply a stopping point, and i think that success is something you have to work at every day".
в первом goes
в шестом allows ПРАВИЛЬНО?
Дополнен 13 лет назад
1)This High School graduate never had the opportunity to attend college, but he (go) on to found a multi-million dollar company.
Лучший ответ
МК Просветленный (46382) 13 лет назад
1)This High School graduate never had the opportunity to attend college, but he went on to found a multi-million dollar company.
2)However, a fire in his father's store when Coles was eight put a serious financial burden on the family and a great deal of responsibility on Michael's young shoulders.
3) He began working to help his family shortly after the fire and quickly realized the value of hard work
4) since cole did not attend college, he went straight to full-time after High School
5) He was working as a salesman when he met a woman and fell in love.
Coles and his wife Donna married in November of 1972, and they had a son and two daughters.
6)"I look for a business that will allow me to stay home more"
7)The solution that he found/had found for this problem was the first real step on his road to financial success.
8)Coles and a business partner opened the first Great American Cookie Company, never knowing how popular the store would become.
9)During the next 20 years, The Great American Cookie Company grew and Coles became even more successful.
10) Coles surprisingly does not consider himself a success, "i hate the word success. Success always seems to imply a stopping point, and i think that success is something you have to work at every day".
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы