Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Нужно сочинение на английском языке "как я провёл лето"

Star The one Знаток (498), закрыт 13 лет назад
Или перевести это:
Это лето было отличным! Только было очень жарко, поэтому постоянно приходилось купаться и есть мороженное. я много гуляла. смотрела фильмы. хотелось куда-то поехать, но и здесь тоже было неплохо. у меня летом день рождения. поэтому я люблю лето. я жила около озера. я гнадеюсь, что такой жары летом больше не будет! но в целом было неплохо.
Лучший ответ
СОВА Мыслитель (7447) 13 лет назад
This summer was very exciting!But it was too hot, that's why I constantly swam and ate a lot of ice-cream. I walked a lot, watched films.I wanted to go somewhere, but this is a good place too. My birthday is in summer, that's why I like this season. I lived near the lake. I hope next year the weather will be not so hot.
Источник: учи английский!:)
Star The oneЗнаток (498) 13 лет назад
Спасибо, спасибо!!!
Ольга ТерентьеваУченик (213) 8 лет назад
спасибо
Остальные ответы
<Блатная> Гуру (3201) 13 лет назад
How Did I Spend Last Summer? / Как я провел прошлое лето?

I think summer is the best season for rest because it is warm, the nature is beautiful and we have great opportunities for rest. Summer is a time of holidays. We can go for a walk all day long, watch the clouds, swim, sit down by a river or a lake on fresh, green grass, climb high hills, play different games, ride a bicycle and so on.

I spend my summer holidays at my granny. There were many things there to enjoy. I swam in the sea, laid in the sun and did many other things. Sometimes I made a fire with my friends at the seaside and cooked potatoes there. It was wonderful. We told anecdotes to each other, and did everything we wanted. I also got used to walk alone in the forest.

When the August was coming to the end, I went on a small voyage by ship. The ship name was “Olga Sadovskaya”.

But the last summer wasn’t for me only sugar and honey. I have passed through the graduating exams in school and entering exams in the university and technical university. So the bigger part of my summer vocations I spent at the books. Of course, it was not interesting, but I’m glad that I did it because now I’m a student of the best university in Primorye and the whole Far-East.

вот ещё
My Summer Holidays (Мои летние каникулы)

Most people like to leave their places on holidays. Some prefer a quite rest in the country or at their dachas. Others go to the seaside and enjoy swimming and sunbathing on the golden beaches of the South. A lot of people are crazy about travelling and feel great visiting new places, getting more impressions and knowledge about them.

As for me, I prefer going to the country on holidays. Almost every summer I visit my grandparents there. This summer was not an exception. In June I stayed in the country for about a month. There I enjoyed fresh air, pleasant views of the surrounding nature. I helped my grandma and grandpa about home and in the garden. I watered plants and weeded the garden, mowed the long grass.

Besides my grandparents, I have some friends in the country. This summer we went fishing and camping together. It was fun to play ball on the grass! Also we liked lying in the sun and bathing in the river. In the evening we went boating on the lake. We went to the forest and gathered raspberries. It was a real pleasure to stay out of town!

In July I went abroad, namely, to Finland with my parents and a little sister. We were touring by car around the country, so we could see a lot of new places. I had a good time in this country!

In August I stayed in the town reading books, playing football with my friends and preparing for school.
So, I spent my holidays very well and had a good rest!

просто скопируйте и в перводчик, а там и выберете по содержанию подходящий текст или подходящие предложения
Людмила ШипулинаУченик (144) 9 лет назад
почему все сочинения от имени мальчика, а девочки у нас вымерли что-ли?
Аня КолбасоваУченик (141) 8 лет назад
спасибо это то что я искала
Анатолий Марков Знаток (309) 8 лет назад
My summer was a bit boring a bit fun. But I liked everything, I went to the Park. Since all zahvachena by phone or Internet, I was skating on an artificial attraction. At first it was scary but then. I didn't think it would be so neglected! I went to the Castle with Ghosts, there was e scary but others were screaming as if they wanted to kill! Do not let the bad. Came home now about sad. Took the tablet and began to sit in the social. networks. And so all day but on August 30 I went to "the PARK" AND rode on the water slides. then school... it Was fun.
Роман Сейфиев Знаток (346) 7 лет назад
вот перевод
This summer was great! Only it was very hot, so always had to swim and eat ice cream. I walked a lot. I am watching movies. I wanted to go somewhere, but there was also quite good. I have a summer birthday. so I love summer. I lived near the lake. I gnadeyus that this summer heat is gone! but in general it was not bad.
Ника Кот Ученик (114) 7 лет назад
зависит от того как ты провёл лето например: PLAN: 1) started my summer 2) how and where I went\went 3) I spent\spent the end of the summer or 3) what we did at the end of the summer
Таня Кугакова Ученик (112) 7 лет назад
This summer was great! Only it was very hot so had to constantly swim and eat ice cream. I walked a lot. I watched the movies. I wanted to go somewhere, but here, too, it was good. I have a summer birthday. that's why I love summer. I lived near the lake. I nadeyus that this summer heat will be no more! but overall it was good
Похожие вопросы