Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с англ. языком.

Devli Dev Знаток (281), закрыт 8 лет назад

Тут надо поставить в прав. времени!
Помогите плиз!
Самому правильному ответу подарю подарок !
Дополнен 13 лет назад
Cамый прав. ответ!

Царевна Лягушка Мастер (1575)

My father was a fine mechanic. He loved engines. And certainly I, too, should fall in love with engines and automobiles. Won't forget that even before I could walk, the workshop was my playroom. My father put me there so that he could keep an eye on me all day long. My toys were springs and pistons that lied around all over the place, and these, I can promise you was far more fun to play with than most of the plastic toys most children have given nowadays.
When I've grown older and was five years old, my father talked to me about school. He laid a hand on my shoulder. "I want you to become a great mechanic. You have learned a lot already. But when you grow up, I hope you become a great engineer, a man who make better engines for automobiles and airplanes. For that you will need a really good education.
Лучший ответ
Артём Сёмушкин Мастер (1642) 13 лет назад
1. He loved engines.
2. Fell i love
3. Don't forget
4. I could walked
5. The workshop was my playroom
6.My father put me
7. He could kept an eye on me
8. That were lying around
9. Promise you
10. It was far more
11. To play with
12. Have Given nowadays
13. I grew older
14. Was five years
15. Talked to me
16. He layed a hand
17. I want you to become a great mechanic.
19. You've learned a lot already
20. When you grow up
21. I hope
22. You'll become a great enginner
23. Who makes
24. You'll need a really good ed...
Остальные ответы
Alexa Гуру (3776) 13 лет назад
My father was a fine mechanic. He loved engines. And certainly I, too, should fall in love with engines and automobiles. Won't forget that even before I could walk, the workshop was my playroom. My father put me there so that he could keep an eye on me all day long. My toys were springs and pistons that lied around all over the place, and these, I can promise you was far more fun to play with than most of the plastic toys most children have given nowadays.
When I've grown older and was five years old, my father talked to me about school. He laid a hand on my shoulder. "I want you to become a great mechanic. You have learned a lot already. But when you grow up, I hope you become a great engineer, a man who make better engines for automobiles and airplanes. For that you will need a really good education.
Похожие вопросы