1. He is offered the goods at a low price.
2. At 2 o’clock tomorrow I’ll have an English lesson.
3. They have been given detailed instructions and have been told to fulfil them at once.
4. We cannot change the terms of payment which were agreed upon during the negotiations.
5. She is typing the letter.
II. Определите функцию причастий. Переведите предложения.
1. Stones thrown into the water go to the bottom.
2. A thermometer is an instrument used for measuring temperature.
3. Knowing the subject well, the student was not afraid of the coming exam.
4. Petrov left the room saying that he was in a hurry.
5. Thinking that he was busy, I decided to call on him later.