Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

переведите пожалуйста на английский

Пользователь удален Ученик (37), закрыт 13 лет назад
Сыну моей сестры только четыре года, но он уже научился читать .
Я никогода об этом не слышал .
Вы уже переехали в новую квартиру ?
Товарищ Петров еще не говорил мне об этом .
Вы сделали много ошибок в диктанте.
Вы когда -нибудь видели этого писателя?
В этом месяце я прочитал три книги. Мой друг уехал в Киев неделю назад и еще не писал мне.
Я не видел своего брата за последнее время .
Вы читали сегодня в газете статью о нашем заводе. ?
Вы были когда -нибудь в Лондоне? -Нет я поеду туда в этом году .
Вы уже прочитали эту книгу?
Как она вам понравилась?
Я хотел посмотреть этот фильм на прошлой неделе, но смог посмотреть его т олько позавчера .
В этом году я очень редко бывал в кино и в театре .
Ваш сын уже окончил институт? ?
Его дочь окончила институт и работаетсейчас на заводе. -Когда она окончила институт?
Я положил сюда свою книгу но не могу ее сейчас найти-Это ваша книга? -Да где она была?
Вы быликогда -нибудь в риге ?

Лучший ответ
Victoria Utro Гуру (4339) 16 лет назад
Попробуем.. .
1. My sister's son is just 4 years old, but he has already learnt to read.
2.I have never heard about that.
3.Have you already moved to the new flat?
4.Mr Petrov hasn't told me about it yet.
5.You did many mistakes in the dictation.
6.Have you ever seen this writer?
7.This month i have read three books. My friend went to Kiev a week ago and has not wrote anything yet.
8. I haven't seen my brother for a time.
9.Have you read an article about our factory this day?
10.Have you ever been to London? - No, I am going there this year.
11.Have you already read this book?
12. Di you like it?
13. I wanted to see that film on the last week, but i could have seen it just before yesterday.
14.This year i have rarely been to the cinema or the teatre.
15. Has your son already finished the university?
16.His daughter has finished the institute and now she works at the factory. - When did she finish the institute?
17.I had put my book here and i cannot find it now.-Is this your book?- Yes, where has it been?
18. Have you ever been to Riga?

P.S. в предложении №17 я не уверена насчет "I had put...,может быть и просто " I put " .
Остальные ответы
GweNIK Знаток (388) 16 лет назад
To the son of my sister only four years, but it has already learned to read. I никогода about it did not hear. You have already moved to a new apartment? Comrade Peters yet did not speak me about it. You have made many mistakes in a dictation. You when-нибудь saw this writer? This month I have read through three books. My friend has left for Kiev one week ago and yet did not write to me. I did not see the brother lately. You read today in the newspaper clause about our factory.? You were when-нибудь in London? There is no I shall go there in it to year. You have already read through this book? How it has liked you? I wished to look this film last week, but could look it т олько the day before yesterday. In it to year I very seldom happened at cinema and at theatre. Your son has already ended institute?? Its daughter has ended institute and работаетсейчас on заводе. -when it has ended institute? I have put here the book but I can not it now find-it your book?-yes where it was? You быликогда-нибудь in Riga?
Victoria UtroГуру (4339) 16 лет назад
Уверена, что автор и сам бы перевел в translate.ru так же как и Вы. К тому же как Вы можете в первом предложении говорить о человеке "it"... Я возможно тоже делаю ошибки,но не такие чудовищные как Вы. НИ одного правильно переведенного предложения....
ladyunlimited))) Ученик (210) 16 лет назад
zachem te eto vse nado? No esli che poslednee predlojenie te ne pereveli, ya te perevedu. Have u been in Riga? Uchi yazik sam!
Ekaterina Gorbunova Мастер (2039) 16 лет назад
Му sister's son is only 4, but he has already learnt to read.
I have never heard about it.
Have you moved to your new flat yet?
Comrade Petrov has not told me about it .yet.
You have made many mistakes in your dictation.
Have you ever seen this writer?
I have read 3 books this month.My friend left for Kiev a week ago and he hasn't written to me yet.
I haven't seen my brother for a long time.
Have you read the article about our plant in today' s newspaper?
Have you ever been to London? No, I'm going there this year.
Have you read this book yet?
how did you like it?
I wanted to see this film last week, but I was able to watch it only yesterday.
I have seldom visited the cinema and theatre this year.
Has your son graduated from the Institute yet?
His daughter has graduated from the Institute and now she is working at a plant. When did she graduate from the Institute?
I have put my book here but I can't find it now. Is it your book? Where has it been?
Have you ever been to Riga?
Пользователь удален Мастер (1902) 16 лет назад
My sister`s son is 4 years old, but he has already learned reading.
I`ve never heard about it.
Did you move to a new flat?
Petrov didn`t say me about it yet.
You made a lot of mistakes in the dictation.
Have you ever seen this writer?
I`d read three books this month.
My friend went to Kiev one week ago and din`t write to me yet.
I`ve not seen my brother recent time.
Did you read the article about our factory today?
Have you ever been to London, no I go this year/I`ll go.
Have you already read this book?
Do you like it?
I wanted to watch this movie last week but I could watch it the day before yesterday only.
I was in the cinema and theatre very seldom this year.
Has your son already graduated the institute.
His daughter has graduated the institute and works at the factory now.
When did she graduate the institute?
I put here my book but cann`t find it now. Is it your book? - Yes, where was it?
Have you ever been to/in Riga?

Наталья Кирсанова Профи (857) 16 лет назад
To the son of my sister only four years, but it has already learned to read. I никогода about it did not hear. You have already moved to a new apartment? Comrade Peters yet did not speak me about it. You have made many mistakes in a dictation. You ever saw this writer? This month I have read through three books. My friend has left for Kiev one week ago and yet did not write to me. I did not see the brother lately. You read today in the newspaper clause about our factory.? You were when-нибудь in London? There is no I shall go there in it to year. You have already read through this book? How it has liked you? I wished to look this film last week, but could look it only the day before yesterday. In it to year I very seldom happened at cinema and at theatre. Your son has already ended institute?? Its daughter has ended institute and works now at a factory .-when it has ended institute? I have put here the book but I can not it now find-it your book?-yes where it was? You were ever in Riga?
Похожие вопросы