Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Переведите текст на английский, 10 балов

gulka Мастер (2346), закрыт 16 лет назад
Меня зовут Кристина мне 20 лет, я работаю юристом в юридической конторе, у меня есть семья, мама папа брат и сестра, мама домохозяйка, папа работает заместителем началника, сестра учится в школе, брат работает пеподавателем в институте.

=)))))
Лучший ответ
Ольга Хруцкая Профи (656) 16 лет назад
My name is Christina to me of 20 years, I work as the lawyer in legal office, I have a family, mum the daddy the brother and the sister, mum the housewife, the daddy works as the assistant началника, the sister goes to school, the brother works teacher in institute.
Остальные ответы
NADJA Мастер (2492) 16 лет назад
My name is Christina to me of 20 years, I work as the lawyer in legal office, I have a family, mum the daddy the brother and the sister, mum the housewife, the daddy works as the assistant началника, the sister goes to school, the brother works пеподавателем in institute
NADJAМастер (2492) 16 лет назад
http://free-translation.imtranslator.net/default.asp?ldr=ru/en&loc=ru
§ ¤СфЕтИк СеМиЦфЕтИк¤ § Профи (599) 16 лет назад
My name is Christina I am 20 years, I work as a lawyer in a legal office, I have family, mother dad brother and sister, mother a house-owner, dad, works as the deputy of nachalnika, a sister goes to school, a brother works pepodavatelem in an institute.
§ ¤СфЕтИк СеМиЦфЕтИк¤ §Профи (599) 16 лет назад
Можешь не переживать у меня всё правельно!
gulka Мастер (2346) Спасибки тебе большое)))))
~~N@stёn@~~ Знаток (320) 16 лет назад
My name is Christina I am 20 years, I work as a lawyer in a legal office, I have family, mother dad brother and sister, mother house-owner, a dad works as the deputy of началника, a sister goes to school, brother пеподавателем works in an institute.

Извини но некоторые слова не знаю как перевести ну так почти весь текст
Net. Мастер (1107) 16 лет назад
My name is Christina, me of 20 years I work as the lawyer in legal office, I have a family, mum the daddy the brother and the sister, mum the housewife, the daddy works as the deputy chief, the sister goes to school, the brother works as the teacher in institute.
Ksenya Katisheva Профи (627) 16 лет назад
My name is Christina, I'm 20 years old. I work as a lawyer at the juridical office. I have a family: mother, father, brother and sister. My mother is house-wife, father is work as a deputy director, sister is study at shool, and brother is work as a teacher at the institute.
Анна Адамова Гуру (2546) 16 лет назад
My name is Christie. I am 20(twenty). I work as a lawyer in the legal office. I have a family: mother, father, brother and sister. My mum is a house-wife, my father is a chief's assistant, my sister is a school-girl and my brother is a teacher in the institute
Светлана Уколова Профи (818) 16 лет назад
My name is Christina, me of 20 years I work as the lawyer in legal office, I have a family, mum the daddy the brother and the sister, mum the housewife, the daddy works as the deputy chief, the sister goes to school, the brother works as the teacher in institute.

Пользователь удален Профи (978) 16 лет назад
My name is Christina. I'm 20 years old. I work as a lawyer in legal office. I have a family: mum, dad, brother and sister. My mum is a housewife. My dad is a chef's assistant at his work. My sister goes to school. My brother is a university teacher.
Похожие вопросы