Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

помогите перевести на английский!

>Юлька Ученик (177), закрыт 15 лет назад
спасайте меня, прошу вас ...экзамен завтра. .
меня завут ...я учусь в восьмом классе этой школы. мой любимый предмет информатика. мне
четырнадцать лет, у меня есть родные брат и сестра и очень много кузенов. У меня есть домашнее животное- кошка Масяня. я люблю слушать музыку и гулять с друзьями. Мне нравится учится в этой школе, здесь очень интересно
Лучший ответ
Max Мастер (1952) 15 лет назад
Hello! First of all let me introduce myself to you. My name is Julia. I`m fourteen years old. I`m a student of the 8th grade of this school. My favourite subject is information science. There are two more kids in the family besides me-my own brother and my own sister. Moreover, I have a lot of cousins. I forgot to mention one more member of our family. It`s our favourite cat Masyanya. I like listening to music and go for a walk with my friends.
In conclusion I`d like to say that I like to study here because the process of studying is very interesting.
Я позволил себе немного подредактировать ваш текст. Вот перевод.
Здравствуйте. Прежде всего, позвольте представиться. еня зовут Юля. Мне четырнадцать лет. Я учусь в восьмом классе этой школы. Информатика-мой любимый предмет. Кроме меня в семье еще два ребенка-мой родной брат и сестра. Кроме того, у меня очень много кузенов. Я забыла упомянуть еще одного члена нашей семьи. Это наша любимая кошка Масяня. Я люблю слушать музыку и гулять с друзьями.
В заключении хочу сказать, что мне нравится здесь учиться, потому что процесс обучения очень интересный.
Остальные ответы
Фр Профи (620) 15 лет назад
Воспользуйся онлайн - переводчиком PROMT. Конечно он не очень шикарно переведет, но все-таки... А еще можно самому со словариком посидеть) )
Help me, please...))
Алексей(Самара) Мыслитель (6923) 15 лет назад
Me завут.. . I study in the eighth class of this school. My favourite subject computer science. To me
Fourteen years, at me are the native brother and the sister and many cousins. I have pet - cat Масяня. I like to listen to music and to walk with friends. It is pleasant to me studies at this school, here it is very interesting
МОГУТ БЫТЬ НЕТОЧНОСТИ, ПЕРЕВОД С ПОМОЩЬЮ ПЕРЕВОДЧИКА PROMT
Светлана Мастер (1069) 15 лет назад
Me name... I study in the eighth class of this school. My favourite subject computer science. To me fourteen years, at me are the native brother and the sister and many cousins. I have house животное-cat Масяня. I like to listen to music and to walk with friends. It is pleasant to me studies at this school, here it is very interesting
Замира Юлдашева Профи (535) 15 лет назад
Hello. My name is Yulia. I am in form 8 of this school. My favourite subject is Information Technology. I am 14.
I have brother and sister and a lo of cusens. I have a pet-cat Masyanya. I like listening to music and go for a walk with my friends. I live my school. There is a very interesting teaching in this school.

Сама переводила) )
О Знаток (399) 15 лет назад
Если правильно поняла, то перевести надо то, что после спасайте)) )

My name is... I study at the 8th form of this school. My favourite subject is information technology. I am fourteen, I have a brother and a sister and a lot of cousins. I have a pet, it's a cat Masjanja. I like to listen to music and go for a walk with my friends. I like to study at this (or at my school) school. It's very interesting here.
Удачи на экзамене)))
Malinnick Гуру (2932) 15 лет назад
My name is... I study at eight form of this school. My favourite subject is information science. I am fourteen. I have a brother and a sister and too many cousins. I have a pet. It is cat. Its name is Masyanya. I like liste to music and walk with my friends. I like to study in this school, it is intresting there.
Источник: Я. Студентка иняза.
Похожие вопросы