Голосование за лучший ответ
2 года назад
I need to speak to Peter. Where he is? He has a very
important meeting in his office now!
2) She is drawing aside the curtains and looking out into the Square. Two cats are
standing in the light of a lamp - narrow, marvelously graceful.
3) What this word is mean?
4) What are you doing here in the darkness. I am thinking
5) When I heard his knock I went to the door and opened it
bit I did not recognize him at first because I did not to wear my glasses.
6) Somebody is knocking at the door. Can you
7) He usually speaks so fast that I
dont understand him.
8) Yesterday, as I was walking down Regent
Street. I met George, an old friend of mine. He recognized me at once
though I weared a scarf round my face as I suffered from toothache.
9) Every summer he spends in the
10) Whom you are writing to? I am writing to my brother. I want to congratulate him
on his birthday.
11) Just then I saw another friend of
mine: He waved to me from the other side of the road. I said goodbye to George and started to cross the road.
12) What do you usually cat for
breakfast. Usually I eat bacon with fried eggs.
13) Be quite! The baby are sleeping.
14) it begins to snow.
15) When mother cocks dinner Kate
cleans the room.
16) is it difficult to do the exercise?
2 года назад
1. Where is he? He is having a very important meeting in his office now!
3. What does this word mean?
5. When I heard his knock I went to the door and opened it
but I did not recognize him at first because I was not wearing my glasses.
7.He usually speaks so fast that I don't understand him.
8. He recognized me at once though I was wearing a scarf round my face as I suffered/ was suffering from toothache.
10. Whom are you writing to?
11.He was waving/ waved to me from the other side of the road.
12. What do you usually have for breakfast?
13. Be quite! The baby is sleeping.
15. When mother was cooking dinner, Kate was cleaning the room.