Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Кто знаток в английском посмотрите пожалуйста правильно?

Сара Иванова Ученик (14), на голосовании 9 лет назад
Поставить глагол в нужной форме. Где необходимо, используйте отрицание.
1) I'm tired. I'm (going) to bed now.Goodnight!
2) We can go out now. It isn't (raining) any more.

3) "How is your new job?" " Not so good at the moment. I'm not (enjoying) it very much''.

4) Catherine phoned me last night. She's holiday in France. She's (having) a great time and doesn't want to come back.

5) I want to lose weight, so this week I'm not (eating) lunch.

6) Angela has just started evening classes. She is (learning) German.

7) I think Paul and Ann have had an argument. They are (speaking) to each other.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Mӓusle Мудрец (19953) 9 лет назад
1) I'm tired. I'm going to bed now.Goodnight!
2) We can go out now. It isn't raining any more.

3) "How is your new job?" " Not so good at the moment. I'm not enjoying it very much''.

4) Catherine phoned me last night. She's holiday in France. She's having a great time and doesn't want to come back.

5) I want to lose weight, so this week I'm not eating lunch.

6) Angela has just started evening classes. She is learning German.

7) I think Paul and Ann have had an argument. They are not speaking to each other.
Александр Савенок Оракул (51140) 9 лет назад
4) Catherine phoned me last night. She's ON holiday to|in France. She's (having) a great time and doesn't want to come back.

to be on holiday(s) - быть в отпуске, отдыхать (брит. ) Когда речь о третьем лице, то предлог TO (отвалила, мол - а мы остались! ) , а о себе, любимом - предлог IN....

7) I think Paul and Ann (have) had an argument. They are (NOT speaking) to each other/

Поссорились - и не разговаривают. PPerfect совсем не нужен. . .Даже без "They HAVE had an argument" можно обойтись - это в отдельном предложении.
Источник: Чем чёрт не шутит
Похожие вопросы