Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Пожалуйста, помогите с английским

Нина Иванова Ученик (11), на голосовании 9 лет назад
Помогите, пожалуйста,
Заполните первые пять пропусков тексте подходящими словами из списка:
Example: a) had b) has c) have
5 a) get b) got c) has
6 a) has b) is c) isn‟t
7 a) a b) one c) two
8 a) from b) in c) to
9 a) because b) but c) so
10 a) aren‟t b) weren‟t c) didn‟t
Заполните оставшиеся десять пропусков в тексте любыми другими подходящими по
смыслу словами:
Denver‟s an interesting city and it‟s (5) ______ lots of theatres and
art galleries. There aren‟t many tourists and it (6) _____ very expensive. After (7) ______ days
in Denver, we took a plane (8) ______ Las Vegas. We had single tickets (9) _______ we wanted
to drive back to Denver. Our first stop was the Grand Canyon. There is a hotel in Grand Canyon
village but we (10) _______ stay in the hotel. The weather (11) _____ awful but we decided to
walk to the bottom of the canyon. There is a hostel at the bottom of the canyon (12) _______ we
stayed there. There (13) ______ beds for about thirty people in the hostel and there (14) _______
a kitchen and a dining room. You pay about $50 per person and (15) _____ have dinner and
breakfast there. I come from the north-east of England and I (16) ______ some people from my
home town in the hostel. The hostel was full and (17) _____ were lots of American people there.
I (18) ______ Americans because they‟re so friendly and polite. The next day we had breakfast
(19) ______ seven o‟clock and checked out at half past seven. Then we walked to (20) _____village and had lunch in the hotel.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Вера Криулькина Просветленный (24019) 9 лет назад
5.got 6.is 7.two 8.to 9.because 10.didn't 11.was 12.and 13.are 14.is 15.can 16.met 17.there 18.like19.at 20.Grand Canyon.
Любовь Долматова Гуру (3336) 9 лет назад
5. Got
6. Is
7. Two
8. To
9. Because
10. Didn't
11. Was
12. And или so
13. Are
14. Is
15. Can