Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста с английским!!

123123123 Ученик (51), закрыт 8 лет назад
------------------Задание 1------------
Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами, так, чтобы они грамматически соответствовали содержанию текста.

Dana Miller was a bus driver in the city of Philadelphia. Her working hours BE from 10.00 pm till 6:00 am. It was a hard job and very few WOMAN worked as bus drivers in those days but Dana loved her job very much. One of her regular passengers was a guitar player. Every Friday night he got on the bus carrying his guitar. The guitar MAKE of wood, not plastic and Dana liked the way it sounded. “You should come to see our show,” the guitarist kept saying to Dana. “I SEE it one day,” Dana promised each time, but she never said when exactly she GO. Another passenger who often used Dana’s bus was a Biscuit Lady. She worked at the biscuit factory and often GIVE Dana a small bag of biscuits. Dana NOT/LIKE sweets and pastries very much but she could never resist those biscuits – they were so fresh and tasty. “How was your night?” Dana’s husband liked to ask SHE when she came home. “Good music, good food and a great view of the city,” she cheerfully answered. “I wish I ENJOY my work as much as you enjoy yours,” her husband said, “ but I’m going to have just another boring day at the office.”

-------------------Задание 2---------------

Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами в конце строк, так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текста.

Many tourists find they don't like staying in city hotels. They prefer to avoid NOISE cities completely. They are attracted instead to dramatic views of mountains and PEACE valleys. If you like this sort of tourism, Mountain View Camp is for you. You’ll have an FORGETTABLE vacation there. The Camp has a view over the IMPRESS Hampson Valley. In the camp, tourists can rent either tents or bungalows. All the guests have free access to different facilities such as kitchens, bathrooms and playgrounds for children. The camp is a successful COMBINE of both comfort and a green environment. The tourists can also have lunch in one of the many restaurants and try European or NATION cuisine.
Лучший ответ
Mӓusle Мудрец (19908) 9 лет назад
Many tourists find they don't like staying in city hotels. They prefer to avoid NOISY cities completely. They are attracted instead to dramatic views of mountains and PEACEFUL valleys. If you like this sort of tourism, Mountain View Camp is for you. You’ll have an UNFORGETTABLE vacation there. The Camp has a view over the IMPRESSIVE Hampson Valley. In the camp, tourists can rent either tents or bungalows. All the guests have free access to different facilities such as kitchens, bathrooms and playgrounds for children. The camp is a successful COMBINATION of both comfort and a green environment. The tourists can also have lunch in one of the many restaurants and try European or NATIONAL cuisine.
Остальные ответы
Yuki Мастер (1913) 9 лет назад
were
women
made
shall see
would go
gave
did not
herenjoyed
Похожие вопросы