Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Наиогромнейшая просьба перевести пару маленьких абзацев делового письма на АНГЛИЙСКИЙ. Лучшему будет вознаграждение!

Ronin Мастер (1773), закрыт 8 лет назад
1. Вариант первый

Здравствуйте!

Меня зовут Oleg Backlackov, я procurement manager компании "StroyDom" LLC. Компания осуществляет свою деятельность в Республике Татарстан и занимается изготовлением и реализацией кровельных материалов из PPGI.
В данное время, в связи с расширением деятельности компании мы проводим мониторинг рынка с целью привлечения к сотрудничеству новых надежных поставщиков PPGI. Готовы рассмотреть предложения производителей PPGI из Китая.
Если Ваша компания заинтересована во взаимовыгодном сотрудничестве, просим представить нам прайс-лист по нижеследующим позициям.

2. Вариант второй (читайте внимательней)

Меня зовут Oleg Backlackov, я procurement manager компании "StroyDom" LLC. Наша компания расположена в Республике Татарстан и занимается производством и сбытом кровельных покрытий из PPGI.
В связи с расширением производства мы ищем новых надежных поставщиков PPGI. В целях взаимовыгодного сотрудничества, просим представить нам прайс-лист по имеющимся у вас позициям.

БОЛЬШАЯ ПРОСЬБА ПОМОЧЬ.
БОЛЬШОЕ СПАСИБО!
Лучший ответ
Наталия Лопатина Знаток (268) 8 лет назад
Variant 1

How do you do! /Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Oleg Baklakov. I am a procurement manager for StroyDom LLC. Our company operates in the Republic of Tatarstan and is engaged in manufacturing and sale of PPGI roofing materials.
Currently, due to expansion of the company, we are monitoring the market in order to attract new reliable PPGI suppliers for further cooperation. We are ready to consider offers of PPGI manufacturers from China.
If your company is interested in mutually beneficial cooperation, we kindly ask you to provide us with a price list of the following items.

Variant 2

My name is Oleg Baklakov. I am a procurement manager for StroyDom LLC. Our company is located in the Republic of Tatarstan and is engaged in manufacturing and sale of PPGI roof cladding.
In connection with expansion of production, we are looking for new reliable PPGI suppliers. With a view to mutually beneficial cooperation, we kindly ask you to provide us with a price list of your existing items.
RoninМастер (1773) 8 лет назад
Я так понимаю, это исправленный машинный перевод?
Наталия Лопатина Знаток (268) Неправильно понимаете. Это я перевела с соблюдением всех лексических моментов и с подбором правильных эквивалентов. Эти письма переведены строго в деловом стиле. Поверьте, Гугл и Яндекс таких эквивалентов не знают :)
Остальные ответы
Моломан Ученик (177) 8 лет назад
my name is Oleg Backlackov, I am procurement manager of the company "StroyDom" LLC. The company operates in the Republic of Tatarstan and is engaged in the manufacture and sale of roofing materials PPGI.
At this time, in connection with the expansion of the company we are monitoring the market in order to attract the cooperation with new reliable suppliers of PPGI. Ready to consider offers of the manufacturers of PPGI from China.
If Your company is interested in mutually beneficial cooperation, please provide us the price list on following positions.
Александра Форвард Мастер (2202) 8 лет назад
Dear partners,

I'm Oleg Backlackov, the procument manager of the company "StroyDom" LLC. Our company which locates in Tatarstan, Russia is dealing with manufacture and trade of PPGI roofing materials. We expand our company so we search new PPGI suppliers. We are open to the conversation with PPGi suppliers from China too. We are interested in the cooperation with your company. If you agree with my propsal, could you kindly send us the price list of the following positions.
немного вольный перевод, но смысл сохраняется, спасибо. Подождем, что другие скажут
Андрей Лапшов Знаток (410) 8 лет назад
1 ВАРИАНТ

Hello!

Backlackov my name is Oleg, I am procurement manager of the company "StroyDom" LLC. The company operates in the Republic of Tatarstan and is engaged in the manufacture and sale of roofing materials PPGI.
At this time, in connection with the expansion of the company we are monitoring the market in order to attract the cooperation with new reliable suppliers of PPGI. Ready to consider offers of the manufacturers of PPGI from China.
If Your company is interested in mutually beneficial cooperation, please provide us the price list on following positions.

2 ВАРИАНТ

Backlackov my name is Oleg, I am procurement manager of the company "StroyDom" LLC. Our company is located in the Republic of Tatarstan and is engaged in the production and marketing of roofing of PPGI.
In connection with the expansion of production we are looking for new reliable suppliers of PPGI. In order mutually beneficial cooperation, please provide us the price list for available positions.
на что вы рассчитывали? что за чушь
Катя Кот Ученик (142) 8 лет назад
my name is Oleg Backlackov, I am procurement manager of the company "StroyDom" LLC. The company operates in the Republic of Tatarstan and is engaged in the manufacture and sale of roofing materials PPGI.
Чушь
Алексей Киселёв Высший разум (183594) 8 лет назад
кто же в итоге получит вознаграждение, гугл или яндекс?
переводчик
Волшебник Просветленный (20219) 8 лет назад
Вольный перевод. Очень вольный
Наталия Лопатина Знаток (268) Отдайте этот перевод человеку с хорошим уровнем английского и он вам прокомментирует, вольный он или как раз правильный )
Похожие вопросы