Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Нужно сочинение на английском на тему: история повторяется. 9 или более переложений

Юрий Татарицкий Ученик (103), закрыт 8 лет назад
Лучший ответ
. Ученик (0) 8 лет назад
As many people I have a small collection of little calendars. I have about 20 and most of them have a famous painting on one side. I started collecting them when I was ...because my friend gave me one as a present. I really liked it and now it's my favorite one.
Остальные ответы
Сергей Анисимов Ученик (159) 8 лет назад
История повторяется лишь тогда, когда люди забывают ее. И направляются по такому же пути, что и раньше !!!Историю нужно знать и помнить, если этого не сделать твоя история повторится! Приведу в пример : Тебя обманули мошенники, если ты это забудешь с тобой повторится эта история снова . Значит что бы вырваться из бесконечного цикла "повторения истории " нужно запоминать и осмысливать каждый свой шаг!

History only repeats itself when people forget it. And heading on the same path as before !!!History needs to know and remember,if you do not do your story again! Will example : You cheated scammers,if you forget you will repeat this story again . So to escape from the endless cycle of "history repeating" you need to remember and understand every step!
костян коровченко Ученик (245) 8 лет назад
As many people I have a small collection of little calendars. I have about 20 and most of them have a famous painting on one side. I started collecting them when I was ...because my friend gave me one as a present. I really liked it and now it's my favorite one.
Андрей Петрова Ученик (199) 8 лет назад
As many people I have a small collection of little calendars. I have about 20 and most of them have a famous painting on one side. I started collecting them when I was ...because my friend gave me one as a present. I really liked it and now it's my favorite one.2+2=4
Юля Савельева Ученик (84) 8 лет назад
You're complete shit why are you the teacher angliiskii language ahahahhah you live in lodnon you have no Moscow you need a deuce for it that's Why Mihailovna you that you live here In Nizhny Novgorod And what You Lodnon!!
Похожие вопросы