Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Poets Of The Fall "Signs Of Life" Фото на альбоме

Роман Алёшин Знаток (379), на голосовании 8 лет назад
Что изображено на фото альбома? Как вариант - сидение в самолете, но нагуглить так и не смог.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Андрей Андреевич Искусственный Интеллект (156312) 8 лет назад
Ну да, похоже на сидение в самолете или автобусе с пепельницей в подлокотнике.
Neo Просветленный (40196) 8 лет назад
Дружище только из за любви к этой малоизвестной но очень интересной группе, а главное вечной любви шедевру Max Payne, я потратил 10 мин. на поиски ответа на твой вопрос (ну и спортивный интерес конечно):

Signs of life and Carnival of rust album cover pictures

inn-joy: And the lolli? What's that about?
Marko: (laughs) That was one of our crazy ideas. Back then we were designing the cover for our first album that was only released in finland so far and had this plane-seat with the open ashtray. It would have been boring to put a cigarette in it. It was plain fun and lets you see from a different angle what could be there instead of just a cigarette in an ashtray.
Olli: I also believe that this says something about our consciousness - that we aren't that old. Somehow we are still childish. The lolli represents us more than a cigarette would..
Marko: Oh yes! It does! And I would never advertise cigarettes and I think it wouldn't be like us to put cigarette smoke on the cover.
Actually, the lolli didn't belong to the "Carnival of Rust"-Album either, but when I thought about the idea of carnival, I remembered the typical pictures from carnivals. There's the red and white colors and the spirals everywhere. Additionally there was the rust-aspect that is a contradiction like "Poets of the Fall" - "Carnival of Rust". So there is always an image of something positive and something negative.
Похожие вопросы