Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

перевод на английский!(без он-лайн переводчиков!!)

Geckata Профи (545), закрыт 15 лет назад
Пожалуста помогите мне!!!!Очень срочно нужно!!!!Отблагодарю, как смогу!!!))))

Семья по моему мнению, это самое важное и дорогое, что есть у человека. В семье всегда должно быть уважение и любовь друг к другу. Счастливы те семьи, которые, каждые выходные гуляют по парку, кушая мороженное и смеясь. Но в этой жизни не все так просто. Часто случается, что браки разрываются, и родители начинают делить детей. Самое страшное это когда у матери забирают самое для нее святое – ребенка. Я считаю, что таких случаев должно быть мало, а желательно вообще не быть. Ведь из-за эго каждого из таких родителей, страдают маленькие земные ангелочки –дети. Уважение и любовь главные из составляющих отношения в семье. И когда любовь проходит, нужно оставлять друг к другу хоть какое-нибудь уважение, что бы не опуститься.
Лучший ответ
A Warrior Гуру (4511) 15 лет назад
A family, in my opinion, is the most important and dearest thing what a person has. There should always be respect and love to each other between the family members. Those families are happy which spend every weekend in the park eating ice-creams and laughing.
But life is not easy. It often occurs that marriages are broken off and parents begin dividing their children. The worst thing is when a child, the dearest being, is taken away from his mother. I deem the cases like this should occur very seldom, or never ever. Because of this kind of parents little angels, the children suffer, after all. Respect and love are the main components of the family relationship. And, when the love passes, there should remain respect to each other, however.
Источник: глазки закрываются, спать хочу..
Остальные ответы
Марина Цикунова Мастер (1829) 15 лет назад
The family in my opinion, is the most important and dear, that has got the person in life. In family always should be a respect and love to each other. Those families are really happy, who each days off walking in park, eating icecream and laughing. But in this life not all so is simple. Often happens, that marriages are broken off, and parents start to divide children. Most terrible it is : when from mother take away her sacred - te child. I consider, that such cases should be a little, and is better to not be at all. Because small terrestrial angels suffer of an ego of each of such parents. Respect and love the main things from components of the attitude in family. And when the love passes, it is necessary to leave to each other though any respect what to not lower.

Вот, как смогла.
Vin Diesel Профи (578) 15 лет назад
Как трогательно ...:(
Похожие вопросы