Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите перевести русский текст на англиский !!!

Полина Шубенок Знаток (282), закрыт 15 лет назад
Анна живет в Лондоне с 1985 года. Она работает в банке. Она работает там 3 года. Билл всегда хотел побывать в Брайтоне. Он прочитал много книг об этом курорте. Семья браунов еще не выстроила свой новый дом. Сколько времени они его строят? Они строят его уже 4 года. Я вас целую вечность не видела. Где вы были? Где вы прятались? Я пишу книгу о своих путешествиях. Пишу её 1,5 месяца,поэтому живу на даче с мая. Как давно ты знаешь Вильямса?Я знаю его 3 года.У меня эти часы 5 лет. Мне их купил папа в Санкт-Петербурге.Они еще не остановились.
Лучший ответ
Sandra Гуру (3456) 15 лет назад
Anna lives in London since 1985. It works in bank. It works there 3 years. Bill always wished to visit Brighton. He has read many books about this resort. The family браунов yet has not built the new house. What is the time they build it? They build it 4 years. I you the whole eternity did not see. Where you were? Where you hid? I write the book about the travel. I write it 1,5 months, therefore I live in the country since May. How for a long time you know Williams? I know it 3 years. At me these hours 5 years. To me they were bought by the daddy in St.-Petersburg. They have not stopped yet.
Остальные ответы
Ksenij@ Ученик (139) 15 лет назад
Anna it lives in London since 1985. It works in the bank. It works there 3 years. Bill he always wanted to visit brighton. It read many books about this health resort. The family of Browns yet did not build its new house. How long they it do build? They build it already 4 years. I you whole eternity did not see. Where you were? Where you did hide? I write the book about my journeys. I write its 1,5 months; therefore I live on the dacha since May. How long ago you do know Williams? I know his 3 years. I have these hours of 5 years. To me them purchased dad in Saint Petersburg. They yet did not stop.
Анюта Ua Ученик (174) 15 лет назад
Anna it lives in London since 1985. It works in the bank. It works there 3 years. Bill he always wanted to visit brighton. It read many books about this health resort. The family of Browns yet did not build its new house. How long they it do build? They build it already 4 years. I you whole eternity did not see. Where you were? Where you did hide? I write the book about my journeys. I write its 1,5 months; therefore I live on the dacha since May. How long ago you do know Williams? I know his 3 year].I know him of 5 years. To me them purchased dad in the the Saint -[Peterburge].They yet they did not stop.
Элла Кацнельбоген Просветленный (25047) 15 лет назад
Ann has lived in London since 1985. She works in a bank. She's been working there for three years. Bill has always wanted to visit Brighton. He's read a lot of books about this spa (resort). The Browns haven't built their new house yet. How long have they been building it? They've been building it for four years already. I haven't seen you for ages. Where have you been? Where have you been hiding? I'm writing a book about my journeys. I've been writing it for a month and a half that's why i've been living in the country house since May. How long have you known Williams? I've known him for three years. I have had this watch for five years. My daddy bought it for me in St. Petersburg. It hasn't stopped yet.
Пользователь удален Знаток (364) 15 лет назад
Anna has lived in London since 1985.She works in a bank. She`s been working there for 3 years.Bill has always wanted to visit Briton.He`s read many books about that resort .Browns haven`t built their new house yet.How long have they been doing it?They have been building it for4 years already.I didn`t see you for ages.Where were you?were did you hide yourself?I`m writing a book about my adventures.I`ve been writing it for 1.5 months, that`s why I`ve been living in my country house since May.
Остальное - сама:)
Похожие вопросы