13 лет назад
Тут не пишется что надо делать, так что я просто подправил несколько ошибок, отмечено плюсом:
My book; her pen; our room; +his dog; your brief-case; their room; your car.
+1. That is a book – it is not mine.
+2. This is a book – it is mine.
3. This is my book and that is – his.
4. These are her pencils and those are – mine.
5. Take those pencils.
6. I like such pens, they are good.
7. Your pen is bad, take mine.
1. I shall ask him myself.
2. He wants to do it himself.
3. She washed herself.
4. You will answer the letter yourself.
5. I looked at myself in the mirror.
6. We shall tell her ourselves.
7. They have done the task themselves.
8. She doesn’t like to speak about herself.
9. The story itself is very good, but not the translation.
1. I wash and dress myself in the morning.
+2. They go home themselves. or - Go dome yourself
+3. Read the book yourself. or - They read the book themselves
4. Don’t hurt yourself.
+5. They go to school themselves.
6. Comb yourself.
1. Go home.
2. Give me my pencil.
3. Give her a pen.
4. Don’t give her this book.
5. Don’t take my pen.
6. Speak English.
1. Give me this book.
2. Bring to us that pen.
3. Give him these pencils.
4. Open this book and read the text.
5. Speak English, please.
+6. Don’t speak Russian, please.
7. Close the book and bring it to me.
8. Don’t open this window, please.
13 лет назад
Ничего не понятно, что надо сделать :(
My book; her pen; our room; HIS dog; your brief-case; their room; your car.
1. I wash MYSELF and dress myself in the morning. - маленький ребенок? get dressed -лучше
2. Go home themselves. - не понятно?
1.4 - бред
2. Bring to us that pen. - бред
7. Close the book and bring it to me - бред
Источник: черти что