Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

напишите сочинение на английскому почему я люблю читать 5 предложений

anya cheremisova Ученик (153), на голосовании 8 лет назад
Голосование за лучший ответ
Ира Касымова Профи (606) 8 лет назад
From early childhood, we learn about the world of books read by adults. After reading the book, we begin to learn more and more new and interesting. But in some cases the works are featured in the books happen in life . These stories do not always win rich and wise . I love to read . My favorite books - it's detectives, tales, horror and historical adventure. In these stories, most cases have occurred in real life. After reading the book, I begin to think more and think, get great pleasure, learn a lot of useful and interesting . And how much can be situations where it may help wise advice from the book . In summer, when the weather was good, we played with the girls in the garden. Eugene offered to make a tent . I expressed my idea, remembering the description of the hut of the story. The girls loved it. When we finished, we've got a very nice and big tent . I try to read wherever may be. Books taught me wisdom, logic, thinking in different directions, knowledge and ability to see the goal and find the necessary means to achieve it . Some scientists and educators believed that without books is not possible to do in life. And Hydro educator thought : "Man stops thinking when it ceases to read." I could not agree more . Here is why you should strive to communicate with smart books, listen to their words, to learn from them and himself become wiser .
Похожие вопросы