Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

ПОМОГИТЕ "HELP ME" ПЕРЕВЕСТИ с рус на англ =)))))))

Katreen Lioness Знаток (369), закрыт 15 лет назад
надо просто перевести =))))
НЕ ЧЕРЕЗ СОКРАТ ИЛИ ПЕРЕВОДЧИК =)))

Моя мечта отправиться в путешествие по Лондону . Это замечательный город и я хочу рассказать вам о нём!!!

Вот и все чеи я хотела поделиться с вами! Надеюсь моя мечта осуществится =)
Лучший ответ
anonymous Профи (553) 15 лет назад
My dream is to go travalling London. It is wonderful city and i want to tell you about it!!!

That is all i wanted to share with you! I hope my dream will realize =)

все предыдущие варианты неправильные, могу доказать. учусь на факультете языковых коммуникаций на лингвиста-переводчика
Остальные ответы
лёха федотов Гуру (3795) 15 лет назад
My dream to go to travel across London. It is remarkable city and I wish to tell to you about it!!!

That's all чеи I wished to share with you! I Hope my dream it will be carried out =)
Галина Суворова Мастер (1545) 15 лет назад
My dream to go to travel across London. It is remarkable city and I wish to tell to you about it!!!
irise Гуру (3742) 15 лет назад
My dream is trip to London. It is marvelous town and I want to tell you about it.
And this is all,what I want to confide to you. I hope my dream will come true!
kefir Гуру (4976) 15 лет назад
My dream is going to travel to London. It's wonderful city and I want to tell about it!!!

That's all what I want to share with you! I hope my dream will be carried out
Андрей (Дюша) Зяблицкий Знаток (288) 15 лет назад
my dreams nj go to travel across London It is remarkable city and i wish to tell eo you about it Thats all i wished to share with you Ihope my dream it will be carried out
Похожие вопросы