Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Ребят, помогите с английским! Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами в конце строк

Даша Ершова Знаток (462), закрыт 7 лет назад
Annie was waiting for her guests. Her birthday was on 25th December and she felt this was both lucky and unlucky.
It __________________ great to have her birthday on a special day like Christmas. But, on the other hand, very few of Annie’s friends came to her party. Most of them had family plans for that day.

BE

The doorbell __________________ and her classmate, Brian, appeared. He had a plastic bag in his hand.
RING

“Happy birthday, Annie!” Brain said and got an old oil lamp out of his bag. Annie __________________ hide her surprise: “What’s this? And where did you buy it?”

NOT/CAN

“A magic lamp. And I didn’t buy it. It __________________ in the attic of an old country house a year ago.
FIND

My friend found it when they __________________ the house.
REPAIR

He says if you light the lamp and make a wish, the wish __________________ true. It works particularly well with reasonable wishes that are not too big for the lamp. Its magic is not very strong.”

COME

Annie laughed aloud.
“I’ve never got a present __________________ than this. Ok, let’s test your lamp.”

ORIGINAL

Annie lit it and said: “I wish the whole class would come to __________________ party today”.

I

As soon as she __________________ it, the doorbell rang impatiently.
SAY
Лучший ответ
Иван Булкин Ученик (143) 7 лет назад
Was, rang, can't, was found, were repairing, will come, more original, my, said.
Даша ЕршоваЗнаток (462) 7 лет назад
thank you so much!
В третьем couldnʹt.
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы