Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с контрольной по английскому языку.

Yulya Мастер (1597), на голосовании 4 года назад
1. Используйте глаголы в скобках в Past Simple или Past Continuous. Предложения переведите.

1.When I (walk) …… into the busy office, the secretary (talk) …… on the phone with a customer, several clerks (work, busily) …… at their desks, and two managers (discuss, quietly) …… methods to improve customer service.
2.I (watch) …… a mystery movie on TV when the electricity went out. Now I am never going to find out how the movie ends.
3.Sharon (be) …… in the room when John told me what happened, but she didn’t hear anything because she (listen, not) …… .
4.It’s strange that you (call) …… because I (think, just) …… about you. 5.The Titanic (cross) …… the Atlantic when it (strike) …… an iceberg.
6.When I entered the bazaar, a couple of merchants (bargain, busily) …… and (try) …… to sell their goods to naïve tourists who (hunt) …… for souvenirs. Some young boys (lead) …… their donkeys through the narrow streets on their way home. A couple of men (argue) …… over the price of a leather belt. I (walk)
…… over to a man who (sell) …… fruit and (buy) …… a banana.

2. Закончите предложения, используя since или for.
1.I haven’t seen you … (a week, ages).
2.We’ve been here … (an hour, the New Year).
3.They have lived in that street … (1996, the last ten years).
4.I haven’t had time to practice my piano … (holidays, a month).
5.It hasn’t rained here … (you left, two weeks).
6.I haven’t been to the cinema … (a long time, May).
7.We haven’t met … (we left school, a few years).

3. Выберите might, must, mustn’t, needn’t or ought. Предложение переведите.

A: I want to go for a walk this afternoon. Do you want to come?
B: Yes! I ……… have something to eat first, though. I’m really hungry. A: Jamie ……… come too. He hasn’t decided yet.
B: OK. Are you going for a long walk?
A: I don’t know. We ……… go very far if you don’t want to. B: OK. I ……… get back too late as I’ve got some work to do.
A: That’s fine. I ……… to do some work too. But let’s go for a walk first!

4.Раскройте скобки, используя глаголы в нужном времени.

1. I thought that you (to arrive) at some decision. 2. We did not remember that he (to repeat) that speech from memory.3. He believed that a fine memory (to be) absolutely necessary for that post. 4. I did not know if you (to apply) for this job. 5. They said they (to work) 7 hours a day. 6. He promised that he (to give) a lecture in near future. 7. I did not know how my bag (to disappear).8. The teacher said he (to call on) the students in alphabetical order. 9. Did she say that there (to be) a lot of mistakes in your composition? 10. Did she find out that he (to come) late at night? 11. She asked me if I (to get on) well with my classes. 12. I was sure that his brother (to leave) home. 13. She discovered that we (to be taken) by surprise. 14. Did they decide that they (to leave) for Kyiv?
Голосование за лучший ответ
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (150845) 4 года назад
1.When I walked …… into the busy office, the secretary was talking …… on the phone with a customer, several clerks were busily working , …… at their desks, and two managers were quietly discussing …… methods to improve customer service.
2.I was watching …… a mystery movie on TV when the electricity went out. Now I am never going to find out how the movie ends.
3.Sharon was …… in the room when John told me what happened, but she didn’t hear anything because she didn't listen…… .
4.It’s strange that you have called …… because I have just thought …… about you. 5.The Titanic was crossing …… the Atlantic when it struck) …… an iceberg.
6.When I entered the bazaar, a couple of merchants were busily bargaining …… and were trying …… to sell their goods to naïve tourists who were hunt)ing …… for souvenirs. Some young boys were leading …… their donkeys through the narrow streets on their way home. A couple of men were arguing …… over the price of a leather belt. I walked
…… over to a man who was selling …… fruit and bought …… a banana.

2. Закончите предложения, используя since или for.
1.I haven’t seen you … for ages).
2.We’ve been here for … an hour
3.They have lived in that street …since 1996
4.I haven’t had time to practice my piano …for a month).
5.It hasn’t rained here for … two weeks).
6.I haven’t been to the cinema …for a long time
7.We haven’t met …since we left school.
Похожие вопросы