Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Используй глаголы в скобках в Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple или Past Continuous. Предложение перевести

Yulya Мастер (1597), на голосовании 4 года назад
It’s almost midnight. I (sit)……… here at my window, watching the snowflakes falling. Whenever I see snow, I (remember)……… the holidays I used to spend with my grandparents when I (be)……… a child. I remember their neighbors (have)………a beautiful dog and I would always stop at their gate and stroke him. I longed for a puppy of my own.
On my eleventh birthday, we were at my grandparents’ house. I woke up early and (look)……… out of my window. It (snow)……… . I got dressed quickly and ran downstairs. I (put on)……… my coat and ran outside. While I (play)……… in the snow, I (hear)……… a strange noise. Suddenly, a little puppy ran out from behind the tree and (jump)……… into my arms. “He’s for you, Danny,” my grandmother called. “Happy birthday!” I was so happy!
Голосование за лучший ответ
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (150234) 4 года назад
t’s almost midnight. I was sitting……… here at my window, watching the snowflakes falling. Whenever I see snow, I remember……… the holidays I used to spend with my grandparents when I was ……… a child. I remember their neighbors had………a beautiful dog and I would always stop at their gate and stroke him. I longed for a puppy of my own.
On my eleventh birthday, we were at my grandparents’ house. I woke up early and (looked …… out of my window. It was snowing ……… . I got dressed quickly and ran downstairs. I put on……… my coat and ran outside. While I was playing……… in the snow, I heard……… a strange noise. Suddenly, a little puppy ran out from behind the tree and jumped……… into my arms. “He’s for you, Danny,” my grandmother called. “Happy birthday!” I was so happy!
Похожие вопросы