Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

ПОМОГИТЕ РЕШИТЬ АНГЛИЙСКИЙ

Светлана Филиппова Ученик (81), закрыт 4 года назад
1. WARM-UP

Look at the pictures of different kinds of holiday. What type of holidaymakers (active, energetic, passive, enjoying luxury / comfort) do you think they would appeal to? Would you consider going on any of these holidays? Why?

Write up to 5-6 sentences

Лучший ответ
thin footstalk Мудрец (10071) 4 года назад
1,3,4,5, 7 - active,
1,3,4,5 - energetic
6- luxury, passive
5- luxury
2- passive
As for me, I'd like to ride a bike with my husband, boyfriend or a friend. I find it to be romantic. Beautiful landscapes, fresh air, just we two and splendid views of nature - wonderful atmosphere of being far from city dust and bustle. Atmospher of calm and love somewhere at the foot of a hill, in the tent in a forest or on the baank of a lake or river. You can listen to a wild nature music - birds singning, trees waving ar leaves falling down on the ground. By the way it is interesting to discover different wild places, new flowers, plants, animals, insects. It is very helpful for people's health to breath air of a forest, and of course to go in for sport, ridding a bike.
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы