Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите перевести текс с английского на русский, но без разных гугл и яндекс переводчиков

sad dsadsaa Ученик (161), закрыт 4 года назад
Журналист -You mention the fans your fandom have become a force they have been around for as long as you guys have and they really had mobilized into they are so involved in both the show and being protective but also your causes you’re the things that you champion how has that been working with them on things like the scavenger hunt…

Миша- it's been amazing we have this incredible family we call it a supernatural family and I think it's a reason it feels like it's a family everybody who's in the fandom I think we have been really lucky because we've fallen into this fandom that seems to have an identity that that is around taking care of each other I mean you notice that like they actually are looking out for one another and…

Дженсен- massive support system almost for so many people then people that don't even know each other but just have this common denominator…

Миша- yeah and it's part of the culture of our fandom and that's something that we're really happy to be a part of and to try to like to try to coalesce that that culture around doing like good things for people outside the fandom and that's been a that's been for me frankly one of the most and I think for you guys to like one of the most rewarding aspects of being on this show is seeing that like you in this strange culture that we live in right now can take you know a show on the CW a Warner Brothers show on the CW and turn it into something that you know helps people around the world who are you know dealing with hunger and health issues and that's really cool

Джаред- yeah I feel like a manure sort of dinosaurs on TV back in the day the show went through a lot of I don't say growing pains I don't know the word for it but you know we are currently for the next season the only show that is older than the network at Arizona you know so we had changes bosses and change we had some losses and our you know our cast and crew and went through a lot of a lot of hurdles and I feel like it was a maybe a sign of the times that the fandom at the time really fought for us like this these were the days we come back from the days when people were trying to build each other up not necessarily like Oh didn't like a shirt you know or whatever was like these were the days we're like whoa if we don't tell our friends about this show if we don't talk about it the water cooler or whatever proverbial water cooler then this show might not go on anymore and I kind of liked it you know so I feel like we that's why the SPN family as it seems like it's sort of sort of built this reputation for raising tons of money for charity and helping people out and I read things all the time where somebody couldn't afford to do this but somebody in the Espeon family they had never met I've seen I've literally seen people meet each other for the first time and person and then we're like wait you're this you're Sarah yeah you're Dana and like you bought my ticket here like yeah well you know I've had a good couple of months…

Журналист - they take care of each other the way they you try to help them so and because this is your last year I feel like we need to kind of pay tribute to the fact that for 15 seasons this show and you guys as you've joined the show it is widely known as like you guys are good people and this is a great production to work on and I know you've pulled it off but we all acknowledge this where did that come from like what do you attribute yeah where do you attribute this like this there is a very very fond you know these trans youth reputation

Алекс- yeah please I'll take this one
Лучший ответ
ξένος Искусственный Интеллект (310113) 4 года назад
Сколько заплатить готов? Эту "простынь" бесплатно никто переводить не будет.
sad dsadsaaУченик (161) 4 года назад
А сколько сам предложишь?
Остальные ответы
Banana Искусственный Интеллект (658700) 4 года назад
тексТ
Городское Бюро переводчиков.
kodev Профи (560) 4 года назад
200₽ на киви или на банк. карту, и в этот комментарий я вставлю перевод (подредачу)
Похожие вопросы