Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Поставьте вопросы к подлежащим в следующих предложениях.

Екатерина Аксенова Ученик (124), закрыт 4 года назад
I take my children to the nursery – school. We do not get up at seven o, clock every morning. My friends, children go to school. Mr. Orlov works at our Ministry. His wife is not an architect, she is an economist. Out books are on the shelf. They are not in the room 10. I do not drink coffee every morning. Her children are on the table.
Лучший ответ
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (149059) 4 года назад
I take my children to the nursery – school. -Who takes children to the nursery-school? We do not get up at seven o, clock every morning.-Who doesn't get up at seven o'clock every morning? My friends, children go to school. -Who goes to school? Mr. Orlov works at our Ministry. Who works in our ministry? His wife is not an architect, she is an economist. - What/Who is his wife?-(вообще на вопрос who отвечают имя.) Our books are on the shelf. -What is on the shelf? They are not in the room--Who is not in the room? 10. I do not drink coffee every morning. -Who doesn't drink coffee every morning?Her children are on the table. Who is on the table?
Екатерина АксеноваУченик (124) 4 года назад
а где тут вопросы?
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (149059) а рядом с предложением
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы