Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Переведите пожалуйста в present Simple текст.

Rpeshnik Профи (898), закрыт 4 года назад
Hi Jane!I know you are coming to Moscow, and to make you feel at ease, I want to invite you to stay with us.I think the family is the most important thing for every person. The family are people who always love you, support you and help you. People say: “No Man Is an Island.” For me it is impossible to live without my family.My family is rather large. It is very friendly and united. I have parents, an elder brother and grandparents. We all get on with each other very well. We spend a lot of time together.My father’s name is Konstantin Alexeevich. He is a plastic surgeon; he helps people become more beautiful. He is a real professional. He is considerate, hard-working and intelligent.My mother’s name is Liudmila Mikhailovna. She is an engineer, but she does a lot of work about the house. She keeps the house and looks after us. She cooks very well. Our mother is very kind but strict with us. She always checks how we do our homework. Mother arranges our free time, so that we cannot just fool around. She is fond of reading.My brother Alexei is 22 years old. He is a student at the Medical Faculty in Tver State Medical Academy. He wants to become a good surgeon like our father. He is also a member of the local theatre club. He oft en plays main parts in the plays. He comes home almost every weekend.My grandfather is a historian and grandmother is a linguist. They give lectures in universities and write scientifi c books.I have my duties about the house. I go shopping and clean the rooms. I like my home to be clean and tidy. I think home is the nicest place. There is no place bett er than home and there are no people more dear than your relatives.I am looking forward to getting your reply. Best regards
Лучший ответ
Анатолий Зинин Высший разум (333072) 4 года назад
Текст и так на 99,9 % в Present Simple! Что переводить-то? )))
RpeshnikПрофи (898) 4 года назад
Я хорошо знаю английский, умею переводить, но "present simple,past simple,present континиус" и т. д. я вообще не знаю)
Или знаю, сам того не понимая.
Анатолий Зинин Высший разум (333072) Все предложения, кроме первого I know you are coming to Moscow и последнего I am looking forward to getting your reply стоят в Present Simple. Эти 2 в Present Continuous (оно же Present Progressive). Но их изменять нельзя, иначе смысл поменяется. Present Simple - простое настоящее время: https://www.native-english.ru/grammar/present-simple
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы