Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с английским, пожалуйста

Лера Артемьева Ученик (108), на голосовании 3 года назад
Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами, так, чтобы они грамматически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами.

I had breakfast, brushed my teeth and ran outside to catch the bus. At school I noticed that something __BE__ different.

I came up to my friend Laura and asked her, "What __GO__on? Why is everyone so excited?"

"Don't you know?" she said. "All the teachers __LEAVE__for a conference. Only the headteacher and a few of the school staff are here.

The senior students will be teaching us today. They are only two or three years __OLD__than us. How can they possibly teach us?"

However, she was wrong. __WE__substitute teacher was very serious. He said that he would explain some poetry to us. It was an unusual, but interesting French class.

We discussed some poems, the poets' messages, choice of words and other poetical things. The teacher also told us several amusing __STORY__about poets.

When the class was almost over, the teacher invited us to attend the next session of the school literary society. "I'm the Chairman of the society," he added, "If you come, we __HAVE__a special welcome party for new members."
Голосование за лучший ответ
Tander Мастер (1213) 4 года назад
У меня с английским все очень не очень:) (да и русским тоже), но думаю так:
was, is going, have left, older, our, stories, will have.
Vitta Гуру (3709) 4 года назад
ПРАВИЛЬНО : was, is going, have left, older, our, stories, will have
Похожие вопросы