Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Вставьте артикль (a,an,the) где необходимо.

Aiaoaoaoaoaoa Ученик (97), закрыт 5 месяцев назад
Вставьте артикль (a, an, the) только где необходимо: 1. I often play … tennis with my … father 2. This … car is new, and that … car is old. 3. What did you cook for … lunch? 4. My sister has got … doll. … doll is expensive. 5. She bought … pizza. … pizza was not tasty. 6. My friends are at … hospital. 7. Kate went to … bed and slept very well at … night. 8. … Moon is smaller than … Sun. 9. I see … pencil on … sofa. 10.There is … table in … corner of … room. 11. There is … carpet in front of the bed. 12. I see … pencil on … sofa. 13. Kate went to … bed and slept very well at … night. 14. In … September I have my birthday. 15. On … Monday I’ll go to the park. 16. My mother always comes from … work late. 17. What did you cook for … lunch? 18. What … colour is your new T-shirt?
Лучший ответ
Остальные ответы
Оксана Степанкова Ученик (196) 4 года назад
Вставьте артикль (a, an, the) только где необходимо: 1. I often play tennis with my father 2. This car is new, and that car is old. 3. What did you cook for а lunch? 4. My sister has got а doll. Тру doll is expensive. 5. She bought а pizza. The pizza was not tasty. 6. My friends are at the hospital. 7. Kate went to the bed and slept very well at … night. 8. The Moon is smaller than the Sun. 9. I see the pencil on the sofa. 10.There is a table in the corner of the room. 11. There is a carpet in front of the bed. 12. I see the pencil on the sofa. 13. Kate went to the bed and slept very well at … night. 14. In September I have my birthday. 15. On Monday I’ll go to the park. 16. My mother always comes from thework late. 17. What did you cook for a lunch? 18. What … colour is your new T-shirt?
Насколько помню со школы.
zxcold Знаток (406) 4 года назад
1. I often play tennis with my father 2. This car is new, and that car is old. 3. What did you cook for а lunch? 4. My sister has got а doll. Тру doll is expensive. 5. She bought а pizza. The pizza was not tasty. 6. My friends are at the hospital. 7. Kate went to the bed and slept very well at … night. 8. The Moon is smaller than the Sun. 9. I see the pencil on the sofa. 10.There is a table in the corner of the room. 11. There is a carpet in front of the bed. 12. I see the pencil on the sofa. 13. Kate went to the bed and slept very well at … night. 14. In September I have my birthday. 15. On Monday I’ll go to the park. 16. My mother always comes from thework late. 17. What did you cook for a lunch? 18. What … colour is your new T-shirt?
Love Run Мыслитель (7751) 4 года назад
1. I often play tennis with my father
2. This car is new, and that car is old.
3. What did you cook for а lunch?
4. My sister has got а doll. Тhe doll is expensive.
5. She bought а pizza. The pizza was not tasty.
6. My friends are at the hospital.
7. Kate went to the bed and slept very well at night.
8. The Moon is smaller than the Sun.
9. I see the pencil on the sofa.
10.There is the table in the corner of the room.
11. There is the carpet in front of the bed.
12. I see the pencil on the sofa.
13. Kate went to the bed and slept very well at night.
14. In September I have my birthday.
15. On Monday I’ll go to the park.
16. My mother always comes from work late.
(Слово «work» — неисчисляемое существительное, артикли с ним не употребляются).
17. What did you cook for lunch?
(С существительными supper, dinner, breakfast, lunch, brunch, tea артиклей, как правило, не употребляется, когда эти слова обозначают традиционное время принятия пищи).
18. What colour is your new T-shirt?
Похожие вопросы