Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Люди помогите пожалуста перевести с русского на английский.

Natali Мастер (1408), закрыт 15 лет назад
Моя любимая передача на телеканале стс это сериал "Папины дочки" Это комедийный сериал про одного папу и его пяти дочек. Самая старшая сестра Маша (Мирослава Карпович) она мечтает о карьере актрисы. вторая сестра Даша (Настя Сиваева) гот. Женя (Дарья Мельникова) увлекается различными видами спорта. Самая умная из сестер это Галина Сергеевна (Лиза Арзамасова) . И младшая сестренка Пуговка (Катя Старшова) . И их папа Сергей Алексеевич (Андрей Леонов) работает семейным%
Лучший ответ
Tanja Профи (673) 15 лет назад
My favourite sitcom on the TV is "Dad´s doughters". It´s a comedy sitcom about a father and his 5 daughters. The eldest sister, Masha ( Miroslava Karpovich) dreams of becoming an actress. Dasha (Nastja Siwaewa) is a goth. Jenya (Darja Melnikova) is interested in different kinds of sports. The most intelligent of the sisters is Galina Sergeevna (Liza Arzamasowa). And, there is "the Button" (Katja Starshowa). Their father is Sergej Alekseewich (Andrew Leonow) who works as a ...
Остальные ответы
Клава Знаток (457) 15 лет назад
My favourite transfer on television channel стс is a serial "Daddy's daughters" It is a comedy serial about one daddy and its five daughters. Elder sister Masha (Miroslava Karpovich) it dreams of career of the actress. The second sister Dasha (Nastja Sivaeva) гот. Eugene (Darya Melnikova) takes a great interest in various kinds of sports. Cleverest of sisters is Galina Sergeevna (Liza Arzamasova). And the younger little sister the Button (Katya Starshova). And their daddy Sergey Alekseevich (Andrey Leonov) works family %
Secret Искусственный Интеллект (899263) 15 лет назад
My favorite STS tv programm - " Father's daughters'' ( Daddy's)- 'papiny dochki' .This is comedy serial about big family - Father ans five daughters.The eldest sister Masha( M/Karpovich) dreams about actriss 's carirer.
Евгений Миронов™ Мастер (2463) 15 лет назад
My favorite channel on the TV series that the CCC "Papin daughters" This comic series about a single dad and his five daughters. Most older sister Masha (Miroslava Karpovich), she dreams of a career actress. second sister, Kristina (Nastja Sivaeva) Goth. Jack (Daria Melnikova) enjoys various sports. The most intelligent of the sisters is Galina S. (Lisa Arzamasova). And the younger sister button (Katia Starshova). And their father Sergey (Andrei Leonov) operates family.
Элика Мастер (2344) 15 лет назад
My lovely issue on TV CTC this "Papiny Daughters". This comedy about one pаpa and his five daughters. The most senior sister wave (Miroslava Karpovich) she dreams of quarry aktrisy. Second sister Dasha (the Frozen crust on snow Sivaeva) goth. The Wife (the Grant Melinikova) rages the different sports. The most clever from daughters this Galina Sergeevna (lick Arzamasova). And younger little sister Pugovka (Rolling Starshova). And their pаpa Sergey Alekseevich (Andrey Leonov) works household....

Похожие вопросы