Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Составьте вопрос-просьбу.., например..

анирИ Ученик (195), на голосовании 3 года назад
Mrs Snow feels bad. She wants her boss to let her leave the office earlier. What does she say? – May I leave earlier?
1. You don’t like your room at the hotel. You want to have another room. What do you say? 2. Your car has broken down you must meet a friend at the airport. Ask your neighbour to let you have his car. 3. You want to use the telephone but the line is busy. Mary has been talking for forty minutes. What do you say? 4. Mr Newton is nervous and wants to speak to the pilot. He asks the stewardess… 5. Jack is tired and needs a day off. What does he say?
Голосование за лучший ответ
Hashimoto Искусственный Интеллект (171418) 3 года назад
Mr (name of the boss), I feel sick, may I leave earlier?
1: Sorry, if it possible to change my room?
2: Dear neighbour, my car is broken. May I take yours to meet my friend at the airport?
(-Sure you not! Order the taxi for your friend and do not come to me with such idiotic requests!)
3: Dear Mary, I urgently need a phone, can you finish your conversation, please?
4: Sorry, can I speak with a pilot?
(-Seriosly? The pilot is busy and have no time to talk with nervous passengers!)
5: Sorry, but I fell so tired. May I take a day off?
(-We're all tired! So, what we have to do? Close the office? Wanna rest? I can fire you right now!)

То, что в скобках - не пиши! :-)))))
Похожие вопросы