Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Cрочно! Помогите Ангглийский

Иван **** Ученик (114), на голосовании 3 года назад
When I (go) shopping? I (saw) my friend. I (say) "Hello!" and we (start) talking.While we (talk), a car (run into) a man on a bike. When we (see) the accident, I (phone) for an ambulance. While I (wait) for the ambulance, a policeman (arrive). He (ask) us some questions. The ambulance (come) while I (talk) to the polliceman. The ambulance (take) the man to hospital and we (go) to a cafe for a cup of coffee. While we (drink) our coffee, we (discuss) about the accident.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (150744) 3 года назад
When I was shopping I saw my friend. I said "Hello!" and we started talking.While we were talking, a car ran into a man on a bike. When we saw the accident, I phoned for an ambulance. While I was waiting for the ambulance, a policeman arrived. He asked us some questions. The ambulance came while I was talking to the policeman. The ambulance took the man to hospital and we went to a cafe for a cup of coffee. While we were drinking our coffee, we were discussing about the accident.
Похожие вопросы