Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Сделать сочинение на 20 предложения описывая фотку на английском

FPic Профи (502), на голосовании 3 года назад
описать внешность, и характер (придумать). По фотографии которую описываете (любая), прикрепить к сочинению.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Джавид Абдурахманов Мудрец (10017) 3 года назад
I have recently met a new friend. Her name is Kate and she studies at the 11th form of our school. I'd like to say a few words about her outer look. She's got a likeable appearance. Kate is rather tall for her age. Although, we are peers, she is much taller than me. She is neither fat nor thin. I'd say she is of a medium size and well-built. Compared with her, I'm a bit slimmer. Perhaps, it's because I've been attending dance classes from the early childhood. She's got fiery red hair and green eyes. Her hair is not long. It's of a shoulder length, but it suits her. Her eyes are big and beautiful. My hair is longer than hers and it's of a darker shade. I often wear long braids. My eyes are not as big as hers and they are hazel. Her nose is slightly upturned but it doesn't spoil the overall impression. Besides, she's a got a kind personality and she smiles a lot. All in all, she is rather attractive. People say the same about me, but I think that she is more beautiful than me, because at the last school beauty contest she won the first prize. I would also like to mention that Kate always tries to look fashionable. She dresses modestly, but with elegance. I like socializing with people like her, because they are not arrogant. At school, most of the time we wear the uniform, which consists of a dark blue skirt, white shirt and a dark blue jacket. But when we go out for a walk or to the cinema, we both wear fancy clothes. My parents like Kate. They say she is a good friend for me
FPicПрофи (502) 3 года назад
человека фото
Джавид Абдурахманов Мудрец (10017) HardPlayeer, бл*ть.
FPicПрофи (502) 3 года назад
написано внешность и характер, сразу же понятно, что человек, а не осенний лес
Джавид Абдурахманов Мудрец (10017) HardPlayeer, сказали на любую тему вот я и подумал xD.
АленаПрофи (814) 3 года назад
Это в школе такие фотки дают?
Джавид Абдурахманов Мудрец (10017) Алена, Нет, зато в интернете полно))
portos Оракул (55002) 3 года назад
Я не знаю по-английски "где пупок?"
Похожие вопросы