Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

english HELP

karino4ka ...... Ученик (42), на голосовании 15 лет назад
В мае я с классом и учителем ездила на экскурсию. Мы ездили на фабрику Лайма.
Мы решили поехать именно на фабрику, потому что можно поесть шоколада и просто посмотреть как изготовляют наши любимые конфеты. Это экскурсия всем запомнилась на долго, потому что без приключений не обошлось. Я помню что мой одноклассник сказал очень смешную фразу «Вот мы нажремся шоколада, и выйдем мишками» . Всем было очень смешно. И я думаю, если бы нас спрасили куда бы мы хотели бы поехать, все бы сказали на фабрику лайма. Потому что это экскурсия была очень веселой.

We rode on the factory of Layma.
We decided to depart exactly on a factory, because it is possible to eat up chocolate and it is simple to look as make our candies of favourites. It an excursion went down in memory on all long, because without adventures did not do. I remember that my class-mate said a very funny phrase «Here we nazhremsya a chocolate, and will go out bruins». It was very funnily all. And I think, if us sprasili where we would like to depart, all would say on the factory of layma. Because it an excursion was amused very.

ПРОВЕРТИ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, ЧТО НЕ ПРАВИЛЬНО ИСПРАВТИ! АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ТЕКСТ . ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, ОЧЕНЬ СРОЧНО
Голосование за лучший ответ
Николай "Nosocalypse" Просветленный (25539) 15 лет назад
Layma - это имя. Плод называется Citrus limonia Osbeck.
воинственный суслег Профи (996) 15 лет назад
if us SPRASILI where- c компьютерного переводчика?? ?
и по-руссаки слово спрОсили пишется без буквы А.
Куча ошибок короче
*** Мастер (1256) 15 лет назад
We went to the factory <layma>.
We decided to go on this factory, because it is possible to eat chocolate and it is simple to look as make our candies of favourites. It an excursion went down in memory on all long, because without adventures did not do. I remember that my class-mate said a very funny phrase «Here we eat a chocolate, and will go out bruins». It was very funny all. And I think, if us asked where we would like to depart, all would say on the factory of layma. Because this excursion was very funny.
Источник: исправила всё что могла.. . надеюсь правильно)))))
Рина Знаток (253) 15 лет назад
My class, my teacher and I went on an excursion. Wу went to the factory of Layma(a это название или вид лимона) . We decided to go to the factory, because there we could just eat chocolate and see how our favourite candies are produced. It was an unforgettable excursion because it couldn't just be without any funny situations. I remember that one of my classmates said one really funny phrase: "We will eat a lot of chocolate and then we will become bears". Everyone laughed . And I think that if someone asks us where we would like to go, we would say - "on the factory of Layma of course". Because the excursion was really fan.
Ну где-то примерно так, потому что кое-что пришлось перефразировать
Похожие вопросы