Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с инглишем, только с качественным переводом и граммотным ответом на вопросы.

Александр Олейник Профи (598), на голосовании 1 год назад
http://13.read/ and translate the text. Put the correct article and answer the questions.

Eat right

SONNY ALABA, 19, is a young footballer from Nigeria. He plays for a club in the English Premier League, called Portsmouth. ‘Diet is really important for footballers. Pasta and potatoes are the best kinds of food if you want to play well - they give you energy. I’ve got an important

match this afternoon. The match starts at three so I’m having lunch now, about four hours before the match starts. I always have a bowl of pasta with tomato sauce and then fruit but I can’t eat meat because it’s difficult to digest. Oh, and I drink a lot of water, because during the match, we

lose two or three litres!’

MARINA SCHNEIDER, 19, is ___ professional ballet dancer with ___ Royal Ballet, ___ most famous ballet company in Britain. ‘Usually, ____ ballet dancers only weigh about 45 kg so we are very careful about __ food. Three or four hours before ___ performance, l have__ baked potato or ___ bowl of pasta. Then, just before ___ performance starts, I eat ____orange and ___ bar of chocolate. ___ orange gives me liquid and __ chocolate gives me energy.’

KATSUKO SASAKI, 18, wants to become __ professional sumo wrestler. '___ Sumo

wrestlers need to be fat, so their diet is very unusual. They don't have __ breakfast

before they train in __ morning, so they’re very hungry at ___ lunchtime. They start lunch with five or six bowls of special soup, called chankonabe. Then, they eat __ big

bowl of rice and __ lot of meat – maybe fifteen or twenty pieces! They also drink ___ lot of beer and then they go to sleep in ___ afternoon for about four hours!

What are their jobs? Do you think their diet is important for their work?

Tell what they eat before a match or performance.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Vlad Мыслитель (8918) 1 год назад
Ты уж извини, тебе сначала надо с русским помочь.
Похожие вопросы