Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Английский. Переведите предложения

Tvink Ученик (211), закрыт 1 год назад
Переведите предоожения на английский язык.
Лучший ответ
Артём Петров Знаток (372) 1 год назад
Victor said that waiting for me for two hours and thinking about how to get away without me. 2) Irene said that for two years caring for her sick neighbor. 3) Director announced that all flights had been delayed since early morning was going to snow. 4) Sam complained that past five years works without weekends and holidays. 5) Elena explained that went with us to the restaurant because they already felt unwell in the morning. 6) Tamara admitted that she secretly meets with Alexander for three years. 7) Clara admitted that was looking for such a man as Stephen, his whole life. 8) Alice said that rides on this machine for twelve years and she has never broke. 9) Boris complained recently that bad sleep. 10) Fiona was unhappy with her husband, because lately he's been spending too much time with friends.
I’m ArsenМудрец (19959) 1 год назад
Да все правильно
Остальные ответы
Анна Оракул (85468) 1 год назад
Забыл сказать волшебное слово "Пожалуйста"!!!!!
Ліон Гуру (2862) 1 год назад
1 Victor said that he had been waiting for me for two hours thinking
to go away without me.
2 Irina said that she had been taking care of her ill neighbor for two years.
3 The director of an airway company announced that all flights had been cancelled,
because it had been raining heavily since early morning.
4 Sam complained that he had been working without holidays for last 5 years
5 Elena explained that she had not gone with us to the restaurant because she had felt sick since the morning.
6 Tamara admitted that she had been dating with Alexander for 3 years.
7 Clara admitted that she had been looking for a such man as Steven all her life.
8 Alisa said that she had been driving on the car for 12 months, and it had not broken any time.
9 Boris complained that he had slept bad recently.
10 Fiona was unhappy with her husband because he had spent too much time with his friends recently.
Алиса Габдуллина Знаток (256) 1 год назад
Причина 1 где пожалуйста
Причина 2 где здравствуйте
Причина 3 переводчик на что
Похожие вопросы