Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиПоискОблакоVK ComboВсе проекты
Лидеры категории
Лена-пена Лена-пена
Искусственный Интеллект
М.И. М.И.
Искусственный Интеллект
Y.Nine Y.Nine
Искусственный Интеллект
king71alex Куклин Андрей Gentleman Dmitriy •••

Домашнее по английскому,помогите пожалуйста

Мария Потапова Ученик (84), на голосовании 1 месяц назад
Put the verbs into a correct form.
1. – What … your father (to do)? - He’s a teacher, but he … (not/work) at the moment. 2. Electronic computers … (to become) very good at routine clerical work now. 3. Engineers and physicists … (to solve) many engineering problems by means of semiconductors. 4. – What … you (to do)? - I … (to solve) the problem from my home assignment. 5. In 1948 the world … (to see) a revolutionary concept: the invention of the transistor. 6. Automatic control … (to develop) now and … (to develop) in the near future. 7. In a circuit in which a steady direct current … (to flow) there will be a direct relation between the current, voltage, and resistance.
Голосование за лучший ответ
I am Happy Мудрец (13865) 2 месяца назад
1. – What does your father do? - He’s a teacher, but he is not working at the moment. 2. Electronic computers have become very good at routine clerical work now. 3. Engineers and physicists solve many engineering problems by means of semiconductors. 4. – What are you doing? - I am solving the problem from my home assignment. 5. In 1948 the world saw a revolutionary concept: the invention of the transistor. 6. Automatic control is developing now and will be developed in the near future. 7. In a circuit in which a steady direct current flows there will be a direct relation between the current, voltage, and resistance.
Кузьмин Ученик (126) 2 месяца назад
1. – What does your father do? - He’s a teacher, but he is not working at the moment. 2. Electronic computers have become very good at routine clerical work now. 3. Engineers and physicists solve many engineering problems by means of semiconductors. 4. – What are you doing? - I am solving the problem from my home assignment. 5. In 1948 the world saw a revolutionary concept: the invention of the transistor. 6. Automatic control is developing now and will be developed in the near future. 7. In a circuit in which a steady direct current flows there will be a direct relation between the current, voltage, and resistance.
Похожие вопросы