Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Indefinite n Past Continuous. помоги пожалуйста

Davtyan Davtyan Ученик (104), на голосовании 1 год назад
1. He (to sit) in a cafe, when I (to see) him. 2. My friend (to talk) to the teacher, when I (to see) him.
3. When the phone (to ring), they (to have) dinner.
4. The boy (to fall) and (to hurt) himself while he (to ride) his bicycle. 5. She (to wait) for her sister, when I (to see) her. 6. When the pupils (to hear) the bell, they (to get up) and (to leave). 7. When I (to go) out, the sun (to shine). 8. While she (to play) the piano, I (to write) a letter. 9. He (to go) to the University, when I (to meet) her. 10. Our friends (to discuss) something when we (to interrupt) them. 11. My mother (to watch) TV,when I (to come) into the room. 12. I haven't seen him since he (to move) to his new flat. 13. When I (to. look) out of the window, I (to see) that it (to rain) hard and people (to hurry) along the street. 14. We (to leave) the house, when the telephone (to ring). 15. I (to sit) on the river bank, when my friends (to join) me. 16. When I (to come) up to him, he (to speak) to his friends. 17. We (to meet) her when she (to walk) home. 18. When she (to enter) the room, I (to stand) at the window. 19.
When we (to enter) the room he (to smoke and to speak) to his friends. 20. I (to watch) TV, when somebody (to knock) at the door. 21. What you (to do), when I (to ring) you up yesterday? 22. Her son (to cook) dinner, when she (to come) home. 28. She (to water) the flow-ers, while her husband (to watch) TV.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Маргарита Просветленный (22975) 1 год назад
1. He was sitting in a cafe, when I saw him.
2. My friend was talking to the teacher, when I saw him.
3. When the phone rang , they were having dinner.
4. The boy fell and hurt himself while he was riding his bicycle.
5. She was waiting for her sister, when I saw her.
6. When the pupils heard the bell, they got up and left.
7. When I was going out, the sun was shining.
8. While she was playing the piano, I was writing a letter.
9. He was going to the University, when I met her.
10. Our friends were discussing something when we interrupted them.
11. My mother was watching TV,when I came into the room.
12. I haven't seen him since he moved to his new flat.
13. When I looked out of the window, I saw that it was raining hard and people were hurried along the street.
14. We were leaving the house, when the telephone rang.
15. I was sitting on the river bank, when my friends joined me.
16. When I came up to him, he was speaking to his friends.
17. We met her when she was walking home.
18. When she entered the room, I was standing at the window.
19. When we entered the room he was smoking and speaking to his friends.
20. I was watching TV, when somebody knocked at the door.
21. What were you doing, when I rang you up yesterday?
22. Her son was cooking dinner, when she came home.
28. She was watering the flowers, while her husband was watching TV.
Davtyan DavtyanУченик (104) 1 год назад
спасибо большое!!!
выручили!!!!
Похожие вопросы