Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с ответамипо английскому

Даниил Маракулин Ученик (93), на голосовании 1 год назад
Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами конце строк B они текста. грамматически соответствовали обозначенных номерами 1-9, так чтобы содержанию Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию 1-9. I come from England but now I live permanently in Québec, Canada. When my parents (1) BRING IMPRESS me to Canada, I was fifteen. It was the winter andi (2) by the amount of snow there. I asked my new friends what they usually (3) for DO entertainment in such simple. "In winter (4) a cold climate. Their answer was and adults go skiing and CHILD skating." Before arriving in Canada I had never tried skating and my Canadian ice experience was really painful. To start with, it took (5) half an hour to put on the how to move so my new showed me some basic techniques. However, when I friends skates. I (6) NOT/KNOW was left alone on the ice. I (7) over immediately. When I opened my eyes, my new friends were standing around. They weren't laughing, they looked FALL worried. "Are you OK?" they asked. "Fine," I said, "I wish I (8) skate as easily CAN as you do." "You definitely will," they smiled. And they were right. By the end of my (9) winter in Canada, I felt ONE confident on the ice. More than that. I found out that skating was a really exciting activity!
Голосование за лучший ответ
P̲u̲t̲ i̲n̲ Мудрец (15178) 1 год назад
1. brought
2. impressed
3. do
4. with
5. me
6. did not know
7. fell
8. could
9. first
Похожие вопросы