- I am an economist.
- Jack is from Hungary.
- My aunt is not twenty-nine.
- Are these children her daughters?
- Is Susan at home now?
- Are you thirsty?
- My brother and I are students.
- I am not at the blackboard.
- Are his parents in France now?
- Is it an interesting book?
Oleg watches films every weekend.
Who helps parents every day?
My friends do not study German at school.
What songs does Zina sing at the concert?
Does your aunt go shopping on Sundays?
Does his brother take driving lessons?
What do you do in the evening?
I usually wait for her at the bus stop.
Every student wants to get good marks.
Are the Ivanovs having rest at the seaside?
I like apples very much, do you?
Where does she work?
George does not play chess well.
How often does she go to the cinema?
Janet does not speak English, does she?
вставляя слова в правильной форме