1 месяц назад
1. With whom did you discuss this question last week? (Simple Past)
2. I have seen this film this week. I like it very much. (Present Perfect)
3. When I entered the room, I saw that my father was looking through some papers. He looked tired. (Past Continuous, Simple Past, Past Simple)
4. My friend and his wife have been living and working in Moscow since 2008. (Present Perfect Continuous)
5. The Greens usually spend their holidays at the seaside but last summer they decided to visit the Alps. (Simple Present, Simple Past)
6. Listen! Somebody is playing the guitar. (Present Continuous)
7. He did not laugh at the joke last night because he had heard it before. (Past Simple, Past Perfect)
8. Where does your brother work? — He works at an institute. (Simple Present)
9. They went to Moscow last week. (Past Simple)
10. They have been to this exhibition twice this month. (Present Perfect)
11. What is your brother doing tomorrow? (Present Continuous)
12. I did not go to the shop yesterday. I will go to the shop tomorrow. (Past Simple, Future Simple)
13. Where was Kate going when you met her yesterday? (Past Continuous, Past Simple)
14. After the training session yesterday he came home, had dinner, did the washing-up and began doing his homework. (Past Simple)
15. When did your brother return from the north? — He came a few days ago. (Past Simple, Present Perfect)
16. Have you been to London? When were you there? — I was there in 2012. (Present Perfect, Past Simple)
2. I (to see) this film this week. I like it very much.
3. When I (to enter) the room, I (to see) that my father (to look) through some papers. He (to look) tired.
4. My friend andhis wife (to live and work) in Moscow since 2008.
5. The Greens usually (spend) their holidays at the seaside but last summer they (decide) to visit the Alps.
6. Listen! Somebody (to play) the guitar.
7. He (not/laugh) at the joke last night because he (hear) it before.
8. Where your brother (to work)? — He (to work) at an institute.
9. They (to go) to Moscow last week.
10. They (to be) to this exhibition twice this month.
11. What your brother (to do) tomorrow?
12. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow.
13. Where Kate (to go) when you (to meet) her yesterday?
14. After training session yesterday he (to come) home, (to have) dinner, (to do) the washing-up and (to begin) doing his homework.
15. When your brother (to return) from the north? — He (to come) a few days ago.
16. You (to be) to London? When you (to be) there? — I (to be) there in 2012.