Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пж сделать английский

савелий лазарев Ученик (208), на голосовании 11 месяцев назад
Выполнить упражнения: Passive Dinner _________________________ between 5 and 10 p.m. every day. (SERVE) Romeo and Juliet ___________________ by Shakespeare. (WRITE) The classroom _________________________ next week. (REDECORATE) Degrees of Comparison The Nile is one of ____________________ rivers in the world (LONG). This is ____________________ book I have ever read. (INTERESTING) A spider is sometimes ____________________ than a large snake. (FRIGHTENING) Mr Harper is ____________________ teacher in the whole school. He is even ____________________ than my French teacher (BORING) A computer is much ____________________ than a pocket calculator. (EXPENSIVE) Peter is ____________________ player on our team. He never gets anything right. (BAD) Piccadilly Circus is one of _____________________ places in London . (NOISY)
Голосование за лучший ответ
Миша Цонев Ученик (166) 12 месяцев назад
в чат гэпэтэ вбей
савелий лазаревУченик (208) 12 месяцев назад
это что?
Миша Цонев Ученик (166) савелий лазарев, chatGPT
савелий лазаревУченик (208) 12 месяцев назад
у меня нет доступа
Екатерина Искусная Гуру (2934) 12 месяцев назад
Passive Dinner is served between 5 and 10 p.m. every day.
Romeo and Juliet was written by Shakespeare.
The classroom will be redecorated next week.

Degrees of Comparison:
The Nile is one of the longest rivers in the world.
This is the most interesting book I have ever read.
A spider is sometimes more frightening than a large snake.
Mr Harper is the most boring teacher in the whole school. He is even more boring than my French teacher.
A computer is much more expensive than a pocket calculator.
Peter is the worst player on our team. He never gets anything right.
Piccadilly Circus is one of the noisiest places in London.
Похожие вопросы